ACC Football | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ACC Football

For a minute there, I thought Vandy was going to win...that was quite an outburst.

They were killing GT's defense early on.

It was ugly. I was watching on 360 LOL.

Dwyer was great tonight.

BayBay. D Thomas. Hell you know.

Josh used the arm. Go figure.

They should roll UGA this year too.

The UGA game to me isn't as important as I guess it should be considering the rivalry. I want to get to the ACCCG more. Loved the UGA game last season though. I've told you before to come out in the second half last season and run on them and win was fun.

Take care of Duke LOL and WF and GT is in. I want to get to Tampa.

UGAs looking less than stellar this year, so I think GT takes it going away.

Dooks going to be an easy win, and WF should be provided GT doesn't go into a total shell.

If it's not Miami, I'm just glad it's not Virginia Tech.

Don't want to play Clemson again though if we get there.

Scared of Spiller and the Tigers. :up:

UGAs looking less than stellar this year, so I think GT takes it going away.

Dooks going to be an easy win, and WF should be provided GT doesn't go into a total shell.

If it's not Miami, I'm just glad it's not Virginia Tech.

As much as it pains me to say I felt bad for Williams freshman right? for Vag Tech.

He looked like he was the loneliest guy in the stadium on Thursday. What a way to lose the game...especially because of how good he's been this season.

Six straight covers for Georgia Tech since the Miami game. What a shock.

Option teams are always great against the number. I knew guys who gave up sports betting when the options teams disappeared, because they didn't want to have to work at it instead of merely wagering on the option teams.

By all rights the option should return in greater numbers, based on Georgia Tech's success. I absolutely love to watch that offense. The spread could not be more tedious. I'm always clicking to game after game trying to find a matchup not involving at least one boring spread team.

How the freak did Miami lose to VT?

I don't know.....but I'm thinking being physically whipped in all 3 phases....particularly at the LOS....and being outcoached may have had something to do with it....

Sorta like what WF did to them again yesterday....and Clemson the week before...etc...

Oh...and they forgot their jackets....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom