ACC vs. SEC for the title every year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ACC vs. SEC for the title every year.

UT and OU joining the SEC is a huge domino that could redefine college football.

The "Power 5" discussion may be a "Power 4" conversation.

The SEC's grip on CFB would almost become a separate governing body.

Imagine the lucrative TV deals they could leverage?

The SEC is in a position to threaten to go complete intra-conference scheduling. As they inch towards 20 teams, is there anything the NCAA or other conferences could do about it? Sure, there are legal hurdles, but the Power 5 is already approaching talk to break away.

If the Big 12 dissolves as a result of this, what other "Power 5" conference could stop the SEC from breaking away?

Can you imagine what a SEC Super Conference could do to the rest of the CFB?

The SEC has its foot on the throat of CFB.

This is likely a done deal. Despite Texas A&M's obvious objection. The Aggies are pissed.

TCU and Oklahoma St. probably headed to the PAC-12.

ACC got caught sleeping again. But hey, at least they can ask Notre Dame to join - if the Irish will have them.

I like the move. It's going to force football NCAA to move a lot faster than they normally do. Conferences dont mean crap anymore. I can see NCAA football breaking off completely and see a full restructure. I give it 5 years and we won't recognize collge ball.

Dan Patrick had some great ideas yesterday. One being 4 ten to twelve team super conferences. With a 12 team playoff. That puts the top 40 to 48 teams in contention. As long as the conferences as split with the totality in mind, I like the idea.

Back
Top Bottom