According To Coach Wannstedt: Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According To Coach Wannstedt: Offensive Line

That's coachspeak for, "You don't expect me to really tell you how our line will be this year, do you?" No, I'm not picking on Wannstedt. All coaches are doing that this time of year.

Originally posted by TigerJ
That's coachspeak for, "You don't expect me to really tell you how our line will be this year, do you?" No, I'm not picking on Wannstedt. All coaches are doing that this time of year.
yup - I wish the official site's editor(s) could get him to say something a bit more substantive - though if you not a finheaven member you may not have followed this stuff, i.e. Searcy, phanatically and know all that stuff already. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
yup - I wish the official site's editor(s) could get him to say something a bit more substantive

The fins "official"site is not very good IMO. I am being very generous by saying not very good. You will never find anything even remotely controversial there. It is just one big advertisement. The Dolphins own it, so, it's not unusual. They are not going to criticize themselves.

Back
Top Bottom