According To Coach Wannstedt: The AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According To Coach Wannstedt: The AFC East

The good news of course is we don't have too visit Payton Manning and Edgerin James. The bad news is as Coach Wanstadt says the division games become that much more critical too either win or place as a wild card. This thing with the Jets must come too a screeching halt this season. :(

Originally posted by Dolfandenny
The good news of course is we don't have too visit Payton Manning and Edgerin James. The bad news is as Coach Wanstadt says the division games become that much more critical too either win or place as a wild card. This thing with the Jets must come too a screeching halt this season. :(

Amen to that... but not only for that reason... the team has this jinx thing in thier heads now... they gotta beat the Jests to snapout of it.:fire:

Does anyone else think its kind off odd that the realignment was done with the focus on making teams closer together regionally yet, the Dolphins are a team from Florida stuck with 3 cold-weather teams in their division??

Originally posted by grooves12
Does anyone else think its kind off odd that the realignment was done with the focus on making teams closer together regionally yet, the Dolphins are a team from Florida stuck with 3 cold-weather teams in their division??

That's because the NFL tried to maintain the historic rivalries intact; is the same reason why Dallas is in the same division with Philly, Washington, and NY.

I think week three at home against the NY Jets will be the most important game we have this year.....

Another loss at home aginst them, and the bottom could fall out. A win however could take us over the top...

It's an early game in the season when we're usually dominant at home. The Jets shut us out at home last year. This needs to be a statement performance from the Dolphins. Ending the streak should give this team the confidence they need for the rest of the season.....

I don't even want to imagine what another loss would cause. Not only within the team, but inside the media as well....

BEAT THE JETS!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Couldn't have said it better....

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I think week three at home against the NY Jets will be the most important game we have this year.....

Another loss at home aginst them, and the bottom could fall out. A win however could take us over the top...

It's an early game in the season when we're usually dominant at home. The Jets shut us out at home last year. This needs to be a statement performance from the Dolphins. Ending the streak should give this team the confidence they need for the rest of the season.....

I don't even want to imagine what another loss would cause. Not only within the team, but inside the media as well....

BEAT THE JETS!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

My thoughts exactly!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

BEAT THE JETS!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!
I actually just believe that if we lose to the Jets in Sept - which will not happen :fire: - then 2002 will be no different than 2001 or 2000 or 1995 :cry:

Originally posted by Dolfandenny

We do play Indy in week 2..so we'll see them at least once this year...The end of our season is brutal and will test our mandle.

I hope we do start quick again.

Originally posted by Sherif
I'll take a loss to the Jets if we sweep the NFC North.
not at home in Sept. that w/b a really bad sign. :judge:

question??????????

we seemed to have switched with the jets this year, but it seems like we get buffalo, in buffalo, every december. WHY?:rolleyes:

The bills worked out a deal with the game scheduling committee.

They swallowed. :D

Back
Top Bottom