According to Len P. White is going to declare | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to Len P. White is going to declare

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
Then again, there are a few scouts we spoke to who aren't certain Bush is the best every-down back on his team. Those scouts are taking a long look at LenDale White, who is bigger (6-foot-2, 235 pounds) than Bush, more powerful, and very productive. Bush is almost certain to leave school to enter the '06 draft, but still is waffling on his decision. There is no waffle, ESPN.com has been told, with White, who has scored 45 touchdowns the last three seasons. While he and his family have followed all the NCAA rules on such matters, White is deep into research on possible agents and has spoken with financial advisors. Scouts believe he is a lock to be in the '06 draft.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2228244

Looks like he thinks after talking to scouts LenDale White is going to declare.

I like him. Not a ton of upside, but he's a safe pick. He's like a slightly bigger version of Rudi Johnson. A team like like the Eagles could use him.

He'd do really well in Pittsburgh. In fact, unless he has a monster combine, that's who I see him going to.

Right I see him as a great fit in Philly, Pittsburgh or another late pick in the 1st round anywhere from 17-32, maybe with the injury problems NE/Dillon is having he might be a fit there.

I can't imagine Bush stays another year. It can sometimes make sense for a QB because the transition to the NFL is so tough that having a year of play instead of holding a clipboard can be a benefit.

However, RB is an instinctive position with little learning curve. More importantly there is FAR more injury risk at RB then at QB. So foregoing being a top 5 pick to come back is VERY dangerous for a RB.

I hope he comes out because the more RB's go at the top of the draft the better the talent available when we pick.

LIQUID24 said:
I like him. Not a ton of upside, but he's a safe pick. He's like a slightly bigger version of Rudi Johnson. A team like like the Eagles could use him.

You must have read one of my previous posts :D I think he'll go to the Eagles too.

Back
Top Bottom