According to many Dan Williams is still the consensus pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to many Dan Williams is still the consensus pick

SimplytheBess

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No. 12 Miami Dolphins
Kiper's pick: Dan Williams, Tennessee defensive tackle
McShay's pick: Dan Williams, Tennessee defensive tackle
Bunting's pick:Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State receiver
Davis' pick: Dan Williams, Tennessee defensive tackle
Judge's pick:Sergio Kindle, Texas outside linebacker
Kirwan's pick: Sergio Kindle, Texas outside linebacker
Prisco's pick:Brandon Graham, Michigan outside linebacker
Rang's pick: Dan Williams, Tennessee defensive tackle
Reuter's pick: Dan Williams, Tennessee defensive tackle

He definitely fits a need, whether we have faith in Soliai or not. I just think there will be more of an IMPACT guy there for us. But no question Dan Williams makes anybody's mock draft look pretty, but is he the BPA @ 12, I say no. I wouldn't be overly upset with the pick, he must be real good in the minds of our Front Office for them to take a NT at 12, because history suggests they like to find their guy late.

I don't think we will go with a NT in the first round which is why we re-signed Ferguson as insurance if the NT we've targeted later in the draft isn't there.

I am hoping the coachs dont screw up and pass on Dez Bryant if he is there when we pick

No way imo that we take a NT at 12....you can find that guy in the later rounds.....at 12 we need a playmaker real bad.....is either Bryant(Spiller?I doubt it) or OLB/safety.I don't see us taking any other position at 12.

Ozzy rules!!

This will have me screaming WTF!!!!! even louder then when I heard the name "Ted Ginn" a couple years back.

I just can't see them drafting Dan Williams at 12. I can see it if we traded out and moved down to like somewhere in the 20s. The more I think about it OLB will be the pick. That is unless Dez Bryant makes it to 12, but I highly doubt that.

This pick is pretty unclear right now, a lot can happen between now and the draft so we will see what developes.

Back
Top Bottom