According to SI Peter King.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to SI Peter King....

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
I was listening to 790 this morning and they were interviewing SI Peter King, he said we ara very much like the Bills, that there's no way we could compete with NE and Jests due to the lack of Qb play... According to him Kyle Orton would have been our savior, and now we are doomed...

That sounds to me like he loves NE ...
and he hates us even more!!!

thats a guy who beleives in press clippings. Thanks media! U are actually helping us out!

Peter King is a known Patriot fan...he also like the Giants. No way he would ever give us any props.

But ultimately we have to prove it on the field anyway so who cares what anybody else says.

hatersgonnahate-1.gif

Can't compete with the Jets? Yet we have won four of the past five against them.

3-1 against us the last 2 years, 11-17 vs. the rest of the league. You have beeen able to compete during games but not over the course of a long season.

He's right and wrong. The Dolphins are not the Bills--they're obviously better at this point--but Orton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Henne. Not saying he'd be the savior, but Rex and Billy B would be sweating a lot more if the Dolphins had a capable and competent QB under center.

The Dolphins can compete with the Jets head-to-head, but not in the standings over the course of a season. The Jets are just better right now. The facts show it.

I agree with him, with Orton we could have won 12 games.

Wait so he bashes us for poor QB play yet not the Jets. I get it they've been to two straight AFCCG congratulations. Sanchez is still mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom