according to sportscenter, Jay Fiedler is doubful for monday night... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

according to sportscenter, Jay Fiedler is doubful for monday night...

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Time for the O-line to play outside their ability, lets hope for a miracle, or we will be down to Jenkins playing emergency QB

If Griese plays, we're not winning this game. The Eagles have a hellacious pass rush and our line sucks.

THey have not announced who the starter is either, hmmm maybe they are thinking Sage.

The o-line needs to play the game of their lives on Monday night. If they don't it won't matter who is back there.
The way they are talking Jay won't be under center this week and he most likely will miss next week also (look how long he was out last time and he was considered week to week then)

I watched sportscenter twice, and all they said was that he is "day to day"

Jay will play this week.

Originally posted by MacAttack
THey have not announced who the starter is either, hmmm maybe they are thinking Sage.

On our local news they reported that they expect Jay to start. He is having some soreness and is day to day.

I would think that Brian would be the starter if Jay can't go. Dave doesn't have the guts to throw Sage in.

Originally posted by FFiB

Dave doesn't have the guts to throw Sage in.

If Jay can't go, which I'm sure will only happen if he's on crutches, if would be a nice surprise to see Sage get a shot.

Since it's almost guaranteed we won't win with Brian, why not give Sage a shot? It's not like teams will be prepared for him, as they don't know what he can do.

Dolphins: Fiedler should be ready

Dolphins: Fiedler should be ready
The Dolphins believe that quarterback Jay Fiedler's aggravated knee injury, suffered last Sunday against the Patriots, is not nearly as serious as the one that kept him out for five games midseason. Miami trainer Kevin O'Neill told the Miami Herald that he does not expect him to miss Monday night's game against Philadelphia.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

give the guy a shot. the season is screwed already. why not?

Originally posted by 1972
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

give the guy a shot. the season is screwed already. why not?
cause Wanne w/still like to be coach here next year and probably thinks he has a shot if we win a playoff game. And Wanne decides.

Originally posted by Rick 1966
If Griese plays, we're not winning this game. The Eagles have a hellacious pass rush and our line sucks.

I disagree. If we can figure out a blocking scheme or show some deep balls early then I think it may look a bit like the dalas game (not a huge blowout though).

Back
Top Bottom