Account help please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Account help please

nyphan21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The other day for some reason i was logged outta my account when i visited the site which i found weird because im always logged in. when i tried to logon it kept telling me that my password was wrong, which i was positive it wasnt, so after a short investigation trying to solve the problem by resetting my password, i found that my account was linked through my old school email which is now non existent since i graduated. so i have no way of retrieving any kind of password reset info of that kind. i was wondering if there was anything i can do to get my account back without that original email address being active. The account was NyPhan23, and the email associated with it was jjr4650 AT rit dot edu . a functioning email which i use now would be jjrich1426 AT yahoo dot com, if that helps at all. Thanks.

ps i cant post email addresses, but i think it makes sense?

We'll merge nyphan21 with NyPhan23 and you'll be able to login again with the NyPhan23 name so that you can keep your post count, reputations, thanks, etc.

are you using firefox or IE? I had this problem with IE myself, switched to FF and logged in immediately

Back
Top Bottom