Accurate Numbers for Players on Sentinel site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Accurate Numbers for Players on Sentinel site

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The Sentinel has photos of player at this past weekend's mini camp. However, many of the players are wrongly identified (e.g., Romero and Flemons). Can someone idenfity those players?

Lee2000

You cant really be accurate with them, as alot of unsigned invitees have the same numbers as veterans not attending the camps.

All of the rookies and signed UDFA's have numbers up on the roster on the Dolphins website.

it still doesn't solve the Romero/Flemons/Pope mystery as it only has one #94 listed.

WelcomeBack said:
According to MiamiDolphins.com, Romero is 94 and Flemons is 79.
yes, but the Sentinel had pictures from the rookie camp with guys wearing 94, 79 and 56. Obviously, Romero, Flemons and Pope were not there.

Unlikely to find this out

I would say as of right now that finding this out may be unlikely. I will say that one of the DL guys appeared to be ***a. And the linebacker was likely one of the linebackers on the list of invitees (not Givan). However, I have found out that the list of 29 was not completely accurate (e.g., Joe Walkins).

This is the extreme of my obsessive compulsive disorder. Not that big in the scheme of things. Just complete curiosity.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom