Ace Ventura On Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ace Ventura On Tonight

Dol_Fan_4_Ever

Future 1st Rounder
Reaction score
All you Dol-Fans, Ace Ventura is on TBS tonight, actually right now if you are interested. Definitely helped during my developing young years of being a Dol-Fan among other reasons. YAY!

Dan: Ace, you got any more of that gum?
Ace: No and I'ld appreciate you staying out of my da#$ business... (paraphrasing)

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Ace Ventura: Please don't kill me. I'll never tell anyone. Kill him, he's the one you want!
Dan Marino: No, no kill him!
Ace Ventura: No kill him! He held the ball wrong, remember? Come on, look at the guy!
Dan Marino: Whimp.
Ace Ventura: Jock.
Dan Marino: Cry-baby.
Ace Ventura: Muscle-head.
Lois Einhorn: SHUT UP!!!

(Fight scene)
Dan: You having a little trouble with the lady, Ace?
Ace: You don't understand, she's not a....
(grabbed by the jaw)

d-day said:
Ace Ventura: Please don't kill me. I'll never tell anyone. Kill him, he's the one you want!
Dan Marino: No, no kill him!
Ace Ventura: No kill him! He held the ball wrong, remember? Come on, look at the guy!
Dan Marino: Whimp.
Ace Ventura: Jock.
Dan Marino: Cry-baby.
Ace Ventura: Muscle-head.
Lois Einhorn: SHUT UP!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Best part of the movie is when he fights the Eagles mascot.

Good scene too:

Ace's super: "Ventura."
Ace: "Yes Satan...Ohh, sorry I thought you were someone else."

mjwenz said:
Best part of the movie is when he fights the Eagles mascot.

Good scene too:

Ace's super: "Ventura."
Ace: "Yes Satan...Ohh, sorry I thought you were someone else."
:roflmao: That movie is classic

Ace Ventura: [to Lt. Einhorn] Whew...now I feel better. 'Course, that might not do any good you see nobody's missing a porpoise. It's a dolphin that's been taken. The common harbor porpoise has an abrupt snout, pointed teeth and a triangular thoracic fin. While the bottlenose dolphin, or Tursiops truncates, has an elongated beak, round cone shaped teeth and a serrated dorsal appendage. But I'm sure you already knew that. That's what turns me on about 'cha, your attention to detail.

I love the part with Mrs. Finkle:

It was all that Dan Marino's fault, everyone knows that. If he had held the ball laces out, like you're supposed to, Ray would never have missed that kick. Dan Marino should die of Gonorrhea and rot in Hell. Would you like a cookie, son?

Einhorn: Do I look familiar to you Dan? Do you think we've met someplace before?
Dan: I don't know. I get hit in the head a lot.

Hilarious!

This movie is a CLASSIC it makes me crack up everytime. Another funny line was:

Ace: "Melissa it's Ace, I'm in psycho-ville and Finkle the mayor"

I watched it tomight on TBS, did anyone notice all the scenes they added that wasnt in the movie originally?

Another line:
Melissa: "Did you have any trouble getting in"
Ace: "No, the man with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle"

Actually those are the scenes they cut out of the movie, they added those in to replace the scenes that are cut from TV because they are too obscene. Some of those scenes are pretty good but most of them are pretty dumb.

Back
Top Bottom