Acquiring game tape...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Acquiring game tape...?

FearTheBeard

FearTheBurke
Reaction score
I've only been following college football and the draft a couple years considering I'm not the oldest. I feel like I have a good eye for talent and am considering putting a site up in the near future. How do you go about getting game tape? Or do you just go off broadcasts? Thanks in advance.

You can actually get in touch with athletic departments and they'll usually send you game film without much of a problem... Not sure how much good that will do you on your website though..

You can actually get in touch with athletic departments and they'll usually send you game film without much of a problem... Not sure how much good that will do you on your website though..

Hey Ted..whats up.
How do feel about our draft and what did you think about where all
our Bama boys went?
PM me if you want to.

Thanks. The more I can get a hold of the better, I live in Canada so seeing the games live are kind of out of the question for the time being.

Like Ted said, you can get in touch with the schools and they will send them to you.

The game tape is better over all,But most of college teams play only two kinds of defense in the back end and most teams keep the SS and FS way off the ball even when you watch the games on Tv you can tell if they are about to go into a cover 3 or not, and with that you know where people should be........so you'll know if the DB's are where they should be.

I use to get the schools to send me tapes a long time ago but nowadays you can always find the broadcasts here or there and if you watch a DB play 10, 20 or over 30 games you'll know if he's good or not..................but then again you really don't need to see very much of a good player to know he's good on game tape or on TV.

Back
Top Bottom