Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores

AEGBRG

9th Season Coming Soon
Reaction score
Pretty impressive what NE has done against three of the top offenses in the league during the playoffs. If all you listened to was Tony Romo you would think it was BB making all the calls when clearly the cameras showed Flores making the defensive calls. I have been hoping at the very least Flores will make this defense comparable or even better than the late 90's and early 2000's ones. It looks promising from that standpoint but will obviously take time.

Last edited:
The Patriot defense has been masterful all year with their stunts and blitzes.

Best Patriot defense during their Super Bowl era of dominance. Better than ever. I hope Flores had something to do with this domination. Patricia always looked like a clown. Flores has risen up the ranks and just put on a clinic. I'm officially jacked up for him.

No Gurley and Goff sure as hell cant carry a team on his shoulders, time will tell if he ever will. Bright side of that horrible game was Flores will finally be Named HC.

Fwiw, I think RT beats the Patriots today, all other things being equal. Goff was God awful.
Tannehill would have been overwhelmed. The Pats D would have had at least 7 sacks and several turnover-6s.

Back
Top Bottom