Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores

Exactly. Unless Ernie Adams and the headset hacking system come with Flores, he will be a bust like every other NE coordinator who went on to become a head coach. Also, no more gift calls from the league's refs.

I hate when people have such strong opinions with zero information.

the Finheaven 5 stages of grief:

1. Anger
2. Denial
3. Malaise
4. Acceptance
5. Excitement

Nice! Or we can reverse it and describe FH when we hire a new HC or draft a new QB these last 19 years.

1. Excitement
2. Acceptance
3. Malaise
4. Denial
5. Anger

Repeat

I hate when people have such strong opinions with zero information.

Go read the Spygate book. You will never watch a Patriots game the same way ever again. And like the author has since asked, why should we believe that Spygate ever ended?

It sure looked like the Patriots knew what the Rams play calls last night. Tony Romo hinted at it twice last night with "The Patriots know what is coming" and immediately afterwards with "Bill Bellichek knows your play calls."

Tonight I noticed romo didn’t say Flores in the ear of his defenders til 15 seconds left on tbe play clock but instead he said belichicks. Would have liked to have heard Flores name.

I just don’t think there’s much to read into this guys calling signals. Belichick the puppet master.

Romo doesn’t know ****. He also said, during the 4th quarter, that it was a brilliant strategy they were using. Like I said, while sitting on 3 points in the 4th quarter. Romo is such an awful announcer.

Go read the Spygate book. You will never watch a Patriots game the same way ever again. And like the author has since asked, why should we believe that Spygate ever ended?

It sure looked like the Patriots knew what the Rams play calls last night. Tony Romo hinted at it twice last night with "The Patriots know what is coming" and immediately afterwards with "Bill Bellichek knows your play calls."

I'm not so sure about the active spy gate thing. But it was pointed out a few times last night by Romo while illustrating the Rams routes. It was eerie how the Patriots defenders were lined up at the exact depths and perfect angles for what was coming.

Either the Pats have the greatest scouting and game planning in the history of the league, the Rams O is so trash anyone can figure it out or there's some level of funny business going on.

That's always been my question; when did they actually stop cheating??? ;)

Goff was garbage. He left an easy TD on the field. Later he takes a deep shot to a covered guy when another WR was deep in the middle and wide open. His reads were late, he took awful sacks sometimes holding the ball too long. The moment was way too big for him. His play somewhat reminded me of the late David Woodley’s SB game vs the Skins. Just couldn’t move the offense at all. Rams D put on a clinic as well. NE got in the RZ just once all game. Shame as that was a championship performance in its own right.
There was only 1 play in the red zone for both teams. Both defenses played well. No argument that Goff was bad but you have to give credit to the Pats defense. Brady wasn’t what we’re used to seeing either. Nice stat line but he’s showing his age.

You mean besides the fact that so far no one who has left New England, including McDaniels, has had the success that Belichick has had?
In all fairness what other coach has had the amount of success as BB? What other coach has had Tom Brady? And in the salary cap era to.

Why would the Pats stop cheating? It's what they do and the consequences are a joke. Goodell will have the NFL destroy all the evidence to help them out if it comes to that.

Belichick and Goodell will get theirs. History won't look kindly on them. People can't be that stupid.

In all fairness what other coach has had the amount of success as BB? What other coach has had Tom Brady? And in the salary cap era to.

You could put Hennehill back there instead of Brady and the results would be the same. When you have Ernie Adams in your ear telling you what the defense is going to do, you are going to look a lot better than you are. In the unlikely event that any of the other 27 teams had drafted Brady, he would have been a three or four year backup and then out of the league. Some other no name would be getting all this phony goat praise.

I wasn't excited about any of the canidates, hell not even any of the ones that weren't brought in for interviews. next years class is going to be the same exact way, and the year after and the year after. Riley will come out at some point, but I think hes mainly been mentioned for waiting for the Cowboys job. there will be another hot name or two from college that will come up and possibly flame out. the Rams will go back to destroying teams in reg season next year and their offensive coordinator will be a big name. will be a couple rethread coaches that our fired that had a good season or two available. honestly the only way I see me ever getting excited about a coach again is if we get one on the staff and he just happens to turn into a keeper. will flores be that man, meh, who knows?? but I guess our greatest coach in history we traded for, so maybe we should've went the harbough route? but meh it is what it is. I don't hate it, or love it. Gase seemed to bring some excitement to me, this is just a "I hope we found one who is good for more than one season"

Back
Top Bottom