Adalius Thomas plug by Peter King SI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adalius Thomas plug by Peter King SI

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope that we get this guy in free agency.

Adalius Thomas, LB, Baltimore. If you take my word for one thing that I write this season, loyal readers, take this to the bank: Adalius Thomas is one of the best defensive players in the NFL, even if you haven't heard of him much. His 57-yard fumble return for a touchdown in the third quarter gave the Ravens insurance points in their shocking 27-0 dismantling of the once-proud Steelers. His four tackles, two quarterbacks hits and one sack contributed to the mayhem inflicted on Pittsburgh's woozy offense. For more on Thomas, allow me to give you this shameless plug: Read "The Bonus'' that I wrote about Thomas, a 6-2, 270-pound linebacker who poses as a safety, defensive lineman and, very occasionally, cornerback

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/11/26/hof.receivers/3.html

yea seriously. that'll save us an early pick on a SLB. then we can get an OL, DT, DE, WLB if CC goes to MLB, CB, WR, S, wahtevre on earth it may be. loll damn, looks like we got a lot of holes :(

Dion on the NFL channel said this is the best athlete he had played with. So I will doubt people are gonna let him go but you never know. Let’s hope

it all comes down to money. if he wants a contract that the Ravens dont want to pay and we do, great. but if he lowers his number to stay in baltimore, then we're screwed. the Ravens have a lot of money invested in their defense with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, so they may decide to pass on bringing him back, we'll see.

One thing we have going for us is that Bal has some tinkering to do with their roster. I know Jamal Lewis about done us there, plus the Boller contract is eating a ton of space. They may not have enough to spread it around come FA time. Bad news - Adalius, though perhaps a new name to the football public is by no means a new name in NFL talent evaluation circles...he pretty much forced Boulware out a few years ago and therefore, he won't come cheap.

Haha I signed this guy in my Madden Dolphins franchise...hopefully the Dolphins will be able to do the same in real life. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom