Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Beef O'Brady over in Houston is the only former Patriots assistant who hasn't been a complete trainwreck once he left the building. And even that guy has his warts.

I think it's reasonable to be very skeptical of all these Patriots guy. "DA PATRIOT WAY" is really just a big fat load of horse manure surrounding three key facts:

1. New England has the best head coach in pro football.
2. New England has one of the best quarterbacks of all time, who is willing to play for less than his market value because he loves to win.
3. New England cheats.

Is this guy as good a coach as Belichick? Guessing he won't even be close. Is he bringing an all time great quarterback with unselfish contract demands with him? No?

Well, at least he probably knows how to cheat. That's something.
This guy as absolutely no other pros than the fact that he's coming from NE, which isnt even a good thing to begin with... This would be an atrocious hire...

This guy as absolutely no other pros than the fact that he's coming from NE, which isnt even a good thing to begin with... This would be an atrocious hire...

I like the fact that he has scouting background, I think that's a plus. I mean, let's be real here, this guy could turn out to be a great coach. I just see more red flags with him than I see with some of these other candidates. If we want an up and coming defensive assistant, I am more impressed by Kris Richard.

So apparently, Grier has thought highly of Flores for some time now. Guess we'll be stuck with Flores. Get ready for 5 more years of failure before we hit the reset button after the 2023 season.

I heard his interview was neither impressive or disappointing. Just so so.

Yeah I saw CK posted that. I've also heard from a reliable source that Flores was very impressive. Gonna be a lot of misdirection so take everything with a grain of salt

This is kinda thing that happens when your options are limited cause you didn’t dump the entire front office.

You end up here. Although I guess it’s better than promoting from within with rizzi.

Think belichick cares? Lol hell no he doesn’t

So apparently, Grier has thought highly of Flores for some time now. Guess we'll be stuck with Flores. Get ready for 5 more years of failure before we hit the reset button after the 2023 season.

In fairness we just don't know who would work out and who will not-- we got the "hot name" guys before etc.

I like that he is young and not Darren Rizzi. Other than that, meh.

This is kinda thing that happens when your options are limited cause you didn’t dump the entire front office.

You end up here. Although I guess it’s better than promoting from within with rizzi.

Think belichick cares? Lol hell no he doesn’t

Ross has no clue on how to go nuclear and fire everybody. He should've threw Grier out with Gase and bring in a guy like George Paton and then let Paton find a head coach.

What happened with Fangio. Why did someone say we are back-pedalling!

Back
Top Bottom