Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Packers are going with oc from titans nfl reporting.

Interesting tidbit developing with Greg Schiano

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8364/greg-schiano

"Ohio State coach Ryan Day announced DC Greg Schiano is leaving the school to pursue a job in the NFL. Schiano, 52, has been at OSU for the last three seasons and was rumored to be leaving the school around this time last year for a job with the Patriots...."

Could NE be bringing Schiano in to fill the Flores gap? (pure speculation, just looking at how things are developing)

I find it very, very, very hilarious people bash coaches when they have absolutely idea how good they are.

Even more hilarious when it comes from guys who supported Ryan ****ing Tannehill for 7 years of below average play.

Nobody has any idea what any of these guys offer or what their vision is...so just shut the **** up lol.

I’d stay away from schiano. Don’t think miamis players mesh well with his personality.

I don’t much like the Marquand Manuel dc option either with Reynolds if that’s accurate.

I find it very, very, very hilarious people bash coaches when they have absolutely idea how good they are.

Even more hilarious when it comes from guys who supported Ryan ****ing Tannehill for 7 years of below average play.

Nobody has any idea what any of these guys offer or what their vision is...so just shut the **** up lol.

You supported Ryan Tannehill til like 3 weeks ago so uhh yeah

Who did the packers hire?

Better get in bed with Aaron Rodgers cause your fate lies completely in his hands. No one else’s lol

And I don’t mean just with how he plays the position.

Who did the packers hire?

Better get in bed with Aaron Rodgers cause your fate lies completely in his hands. No one else’s lol

And I don’t mean just with how he plays the position.
Laflaur from titans

Laflaur from titans

Well I can see him jumping on that cause staying with mariota is a death sentence with his pocket play.

Betcha Aaron Rodgers made the hire decision though lol

Back
Top Bottom