Adam Butler waived | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Butler waived

Do you know something we don't? Or is this just pure speculation and you are just making a statement in general? Just asking. I am not sure I am emotionally attached to anyone on this team though. I have some new favorites like Cheetah and Terron Armstead but if they had to then they had to go to be honest.

Preston Williams is as good as gone in my opinion. I thought he had a chance to make the team before he started talking trash during camp.

No. No insider info here. It's just something that happens quite regularly.

This year, if we keep 6 WR, pick only 2 out of Sherfield, Sanders, Williams, Bowden, and Sanu. The rest will be gone.

And that's just WR.

I don't like that idea.
He's getting older, and I'm not a big fan of paying too much for experience at the increased risk of injury or just normal drop off that is likely to occur for any older, established Vet.

My only reservation with Suh would be whether or not his personality meshes with the rest of the team...although I'd actually pay to see him interact with Christian Wilkins. As far as production, he's clearly a rotational piece at this point in his career. But he's never missed a game due to injury. Not one game in twelve years. That's pretty freakin' remarkable.

My only reservation with Suh would be whether or not his personality meshes with the rest of the team...although I'd actually pay to see him interact with Christian Wilkins. As far as production, he's clearly a rotational piece at this point in his career. But he's never missed a game due to injury. Not one game in twelve years. That's pretty freakin' remarkable.
Yes, and in my mind, the fact he has been "injury free" for 12 years means the odds of an injury are "stacking up" against him.

It could be he has had injuries that were minor enough for him to play thru them. You just never know.

I don't like that idea.
He's getting older, and I'm not a big fan of paying too much for experience at the increased risk of injury or just normal drop off that is likely to occur for any older, established Vet.
*if we did want him I wouldn’t want to pay him much at all. A salary around Butlers

They may still bring him back
McD was cagey about why we cut him at the conference today. Clearly it had to do with when/how Butler was injured, and likely had something to do with the team not wanting to take responsibility for an injury incurred elsewhere.

Yes, if he could get cleared, he could return.

McD was cagey about why we cut him at the conference today. Clearly it had to do with when/how Butler was injured, and likely had something to do with the team not wanting to take responsibility for an injury incurred elsewhere.

Yes, if he could get cleared, he could return.
It was an odd way to answer the question...... without being specific.......

Back
Top Bottom