Adam Carricker: DE-Nebraska | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Carricker: DE-Nebraska

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this guy...he's gonna be awesome.
Man if Miami could get him and play opposite JT...that be awesome.
Reminds me a little of Trace Armstrong but looks like he's gonna be better.
I love this guy. Seen him on the one on one drills at the senior practices.

Has anyone seen this guy...he's gonna be awesome.
Man if Miami could get him and play opposite JT...that be awesome.
Reminds me a little of Trace Armstrong but looks like he's gonna be better.
I love this guy. Seen him on the one on one drills at the senior practices.

Yeah, he looks like he could be a great player. But where are we gonna draft him? Not at nine, and he won't be there in the second round. We'd need to trade down if you wanna get him without reaching.

yeah i actually would love to get him in the 2nd...he would be perfect for the 5 technique

yeah i actually would love to get him in the 2nd...he would be perfect for the 5 technique

Yeah..that be great..he was dominating the OT's on the one on one drills on both the left and right sides..unfortunately I think after this he'll really move up in the draft...I'm exited to see how he does in the game.

Carriker would be insanely awesome for us!! I live in Nebraska(as previously stated in several other posts) but I watch him all the time, and in college he was nearly unstoppable!

Carriker would be insanely awesome for us!! I live in Nebraska(as previously stated in several other posts) but I watch him all the time, and in college he was nearly unstoppable!

Yeah, he uses his arms awesome...so good with his hands and arms...the O-lineman have a hard time getting there hands on him..

I want him at #9 more then any other player. We have to look at the long term future of the defensive line because of the lack of investment we've had there for the last 6 years.

He'll likely be the BPA when we draft unless Branch falls that far.

we dont need a 4-3 DE, and I dont think he would be a good tweener. He is more for the 4-3 defense. If we go DE for the 3-4 system take Branch or Jamaal Anderson but we dont need a 3-4 DE. We have half a dozen on our roster it is our biggest strength spot on the team after RT and RB.

I would rather get Gaines Adams there for an OLB or take Woodley, Moses in the 2nd round whom seem to have slipped some.

There is better needs

Back
Top Bottom