Adam Carriker top-10 pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Carriker top-10 pick?

TotoreMexico

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
I think nine might be a little high for Carriker, but I would be fine if we picked him. He is kind of a high-floor, low-ceiling prospect that should be able to contribute immediately in our rotation. While he may not have the pass rushing ability of Jamaal Anderson, he is a very versatile player who I think has very little 'bust' potential.

Even though Miami wants Roth to step it up, Carriker really would be a nice addition. He seems like an ideal replacement for whats his face.

I think Carriker will go somewhere between the 9th-12th pick.

Man I'm starting to like this CArriker guy . . . but DLine is just not a need right now . . . we have a ton of youth at the position and I really wanna see how these guys pan out. I like the guy, but not for the Fins. Its similar thing to Willis, I would love Willis on this D . . . more than CArriker even . . . but its not a pick for this team. At 9 . . . I only see QB, WR or OT . . . with an outside shot @ DB, but not likely.

im telling you...unless the dolphins can get quinn, they are trading down, to say around 15...at 15, they can land anyone from olsen, ginn, staley, carriker, mmmmaybe okoye...and the dolphins will look at kolb when it comes to the qb spot...

Man I'm starting to like this CArriker guy . . . but DLine is just not a need right now . . . we have a ton of youth at the position and I really wanna see how these guys pan out. I like the guy, but not for the Fins. Its similar thing to Willis, I would love Willis on this D . . . more than CArriker even . . . but its not a pick for this team. At 9 . . . I only see QB, WR or OT . . . with an outside shot @ DB, but not likely.
\

BPA man BPA

\

BPA man BPA

agreed, but we aren't in the top 5 . . . I think alot of those guys from 7 and on are about equal. I mean who determines BPA, if we like Carriker one spot above Levi Brown . . . are we gonna take Carriker over Brown because he is higher up tho Brown fills a BIG need on the line. I'm not saying draft Drew Stanton at 9, if Quinn and Jamarcus in gone because it fills a need. I just feel the front seven is set on this team and we have tons of depth on the Line . . . IMO drafting a guy like Carriker isn't the best interest of Miami right now . . . Willis is understandable because of the lack of depth at LB tho it would force either him or Channing to sit which I wouldn't like and neither would many others. We need an impact guy at 9 or a QB to groom.

I'm not suggesting Carriker won't go in the top 10 but I think it would be a reach if a team takes him this early.

Back
Top Bottom