• Maybe

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • no

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Can Hannibel Lector Change His Appetite

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A pretty average team like most of the league hence the parity. We aren't world beaters and neither are the bears. We play much better at home (more so than other teams) though. Reason why I think we win.
I hope you're right, I really do. There are only a handful of teams with a better record than them, and they've a pretty good plus points differential. So I think calling them average is harsh, personally. That was my main point.

I think we're below average, if I'm honest.

I think the Bears are on their way to being the next cream team, depending on Trubisky of course, they are healthy and had two weeks to prepare. On the other side if Tunsil doesn't go it'll be hard to convince our guys we have any answers. It could be ugly.

Having said that my gameday predictions rarely come true.

Hmmm, Rowdy, I would respectfully request you please leave this thread, thank you.

The Ever Respectful VIPER
Hmmm, Rowdy, I would respectfully request you please leave this thread, thank you.

The Ever Respectful VIPER

haha get back to watching some youtube highlights. Need to know if this guy Drew Brees is any good.

The bottom line is he's going to have to and I think he's smart enough to realize that. I'm frustrated with the offense. Here we are in year three and, once again, it's not getting the job done. I know there's a lot of anti-Tannehill sentiment. I get that. He essentially cost Miami the win versus Cincinnati. I see him as someone the team can win with, though, but he's got to have talent around him. I wouldn't mind an upgrade there either.

As far as Gase goes, he gets away from the run too easily and that's never a good sign. Miami wins when they run the ball effectively. I also hope that Gase understands and adapts to the fact that the game is still physical, even with all the rule changes. The Dolphins lack that, especially on the offensive line.

Gase is hard to judge. On the one hand, the offense is so bad and that's his area of expertise. On the other hand, he went 10-6 with an injury-ridden squad that lacked talent in his first year. And Miami is currently 3-2, albeit not an inspiring 3-2.

Already saw an adjustment on Sunday. More backfield across the formation use with the speed helps create lanes in the inside run game.

I’d expect more zone read with built in backfield outflank motion Sunday vs da bears

No, actually I would be behind some of the collage coaches mentioned, I just was makin a joke. I really was jumpin around happy with the Saban hire, unfortunately no one could have guessed how it would turn out.

The Ever Hoping For Better Days
you missed a spot...

Gase went down in my estimation with this 3rd and 1 ****

are you a genius if you can't implement a viable 3 and 1 option after 2 years as HC?

Gase went down in my estimation with this 3rd and 1 ****

are you a genius if you can't implement a viable 3 and 1 option after 2 years as HC?

Hey IBM, hope things are well with you and yours. For me it was a combination of the 3rd and 2 before the half and the 3rd and 1 everyone is talking about. That proved to me the theory, Mr. Gase can not adapt, oh and ANU screaming at the TV, I heard it all the way here in N.C.

This Sunday the problem is worse, I didn't know that K. Macks natural position is the QBs right, so that leaves out almost any hope of rolling to RT17's natural side, if they roll him to the left he will be throwing cross body, with this OLine, I fear for RT17's body. I don't think there is anything he can adapt as far as the offense is concerned. If they try to run the ball, Da Bears could shut it down and force RT17 to beat them, I don't think that would work out so well. Trubisky's numbers last week might just be an anomaly, so we have hope there.

But as they say in my business "Hope Is Not A Plan". According to ESPN, Miami O ranked 28, Chicago O 30. Miami D 23 and Chicago D 1, so by the statistics, it does not bode well.

The Ever That's Why They Play The Game VIPER

Trade picks to the Rams for McVay or steal him outright like we did with Shula.

Back up the ****ing brinks truck and pay this guy an OUTRAGEOUS amount of money.

Trade picks to the Rams for McVay or steal him outright like we did with Shula.

Back up the ****ing brinks truck and pay this guy an OUTRAGEOUS amount of money.

How about trading S. Ross and the whole front office for McVay, Yeeeeessssssss.

The Ever Excellent VIPER

tenor.gif

haha get back to watching some youtube highlights. Need to know if this guy Drew Brees is any good.

Well, there you go, you might want to have yourself checked to see if you suffer from "DunningKruger effect" it can limit personal and financial growth. Also, the Fins had a chance to sign Brees, but the Dunning - Kruger front office that you no doubt supported, chose Culpepper. Seeing as you are a my team right or wrong kind of person, ummmmm, wake up and smell the losses.

The Ever I Tried To Be Civil VIPER

Someone here said that Mr. Gase can adapt for a game, but then reverts to form the next game, and they are 100% correct in this. Somehow they adapted for Chicago's D, and were able to score more points than the Bears. Make no mistake, the phins D did nothing, it was a matter of the Phins O outscoring M. Trubisky. Also I think the Bears are a bit of smoke and mirrors on D, but we will see at the end of the season. So instead of continuing to adapt and looking at what Detroit does well, then planning for that on both sides of the ball. The Phins came out basically saying, "we will run our game plan, and it will work because we say it will work". So Miami gets handed a nasty home loss, actually, it was an embarrassment, not just a loss.

It is obvious at this point Mr. Gase and company have a mindset the drives them to try to prove they are right and everyone else is wrong. I find it fascinating that some fans also have this concept, looking for excuses to take the responsibility of the head coach, and lay it on something or someone else. We have been regaled with a cacophony of excuses from Mr Gase and the my team right or wrong crowd. Culture, Injuries, Not taking the playbooks home, Not executing, etc. Mr. Gase, rather than adjusting the playbook to the team, he is trying to adjust the team to the playbook. This has not and will not work.

The Ever Waiting For The Axxe To Fall VIPER

Back
Top Bottom