Adam Gase; Can He Adapt And Change

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Trade Viper, Oct 8, 2018.

?

Can Adam Gase Adapt and Change His Game Strategy

This poll will close on Oct 23, 2018 at 10:54 AM.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Maybe

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. no

35 vote(s)
    46.1%
  4. Can Hannibel Lector Change His Appetite

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. dirkey

dirkey FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I hope you're right, I really do. There are only a handful of teams with a better record than them, and they've a pretty good plus points differential. So I think calling them average is harsh, personally. That was my main point.

I think we're below average, if I'm honest.

2. roy_miami

roy_miami 2020 cant get here soon enough Donator

I think the Bears are on their way to being the next cream team, depending on Trubisky of course, they are healthy and had two weeks to prepare. On the other side if Tunsil doesn't go it'll be hard to convince our guys we have any answers. It could be ugly.

Having said that my gameday predictions rarely come true.

3. Rowdy1972

Rowdy1972 Active Member

haha get back to watching some youtube highlights. Need to know if this guy Drew Brees is any good.

4. SF Dolphin Fan

SF Dolphin Fan Seasoned Veteran

The bottom line is he's going to have to and I think he's smart enough to realize that. I'm frustrated with the offense. Here we are in year three and, once again, it's not getting the job done. I know there's a lot of anti-Tannehill sentiment. I get that. He essentially cost Miami the win versus Cincinnati. I see him as someone the team can win with, though, but he's got to have talent around him. I wouldn't mind an upgrade there either.

As far as Gase goes, he gets away from the run too easily and that's never a good sign. Miami wins when they run the ball effectively. I also hope that Gase understands and adapts to the fact that the game is still physical, even with all the rule changes. The Dolphins lack that, especially on the offensive line.

Gase is hard to judge. On the one hand, the offense is so bad and that's his area of expertise. On the other hand, he went 10-6 with an injury-ridden squad that lacked talent in his first year. And Miami is currently 3-2, albeit not an inspiring 3-2.

5. Aqua ‘N Orange

Aqua ‘N Orange A True Fan

Already saw an adjustment on Sunday. More backfield across the formation use with the speed helps create lanes in the inside run game.

I’d expect more zone read with built in backfield outflank motion Sunday vs da bears

6. MiamiDolfan85

MiamiDolfan85 DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

you missed a spot...

Trade Viper likes this.
  7. lbmclean_nocal

lbmclean_nocal Well-Known Member

Gase went down in my estimation with this 3rd and 1 ****

are you a genius if you can't implement a viable 3 and 1 option after 2 years as HC?

8. Trade Viper

Trade Viper Wicked Stop Hunter

Hey IBM, hope things are well with you and yours. For me it was a combination of the 3rd and 2 before the half and the 3rd and 1 everyone is talking about. That proved to me the theory, Mr. Gase can not adapt, oh and ANU screaming at the TV, I heard it all the way here in N.C.

This Sunday the problem is worse, I didn't know that K. Macks natural position is the QBs right, so that leaves out almost any hope of rolling to RT17's natural side, if they roll him to the left he will be throwing cross body, with this OLine, I fear for RT17's body. I don't think there is anything he can adapt as far as the offense is concerned. If they try to run the ball, Da Bears could shut it down and force RT17 to beat them, I don't think that would work out so well. Trubisky's numbers last week might just be an anomaly, so we have hope there.

But as they say in my business "Hope Is Not A Plan". According to ESPN, Miami O ranked 28, Chicago O 30. Miami D 23 and Chicago D 1, so by the statistics, it does not bode well.

The Ever That's Why They Play The Game VIPER

9. Avigatorx

Avigatorx Sec. 107 Row 2 Finheaven VIP

Trade picks to the Rams for McVay or steal him outright like we did with Shula.

Back up the ****ing brinks truck and pay this guy an OUTRAGEOUS amount of money.

Trade Viper likes this.
  10. Trade Viper

Trade Viper Wicked Stop Hunter

How about trading S. Ross and the whole front office for McVay, Yeeeeessssssss.

The Ever Excellent VIPER

[​IMG]