Adam Gase - Coach Of The Year - What? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase - Coach Of The Year - What?

I completely understand that wins are wins, but anyone who honestly analyzes this team’s season would have to laugh at anyone trying to claim Gase deserves consideration for Coach of the Year.

5 wins....two of them against the Jets and their rookie QB. One of them gifted on a silver platter thanks to a missed FG in OT. Another win at home against, one of, if not the, worst team in football. Meanwhile, crushing defeats against the Patriots, Bengals, Texans, and Lions.

Preposterous.

I don’t what Gase did to you, but it obviously stings. Did he bang your girl? Steal your dog? Get the last scone at the coffee shop when you were really hungry? Time to let it go man.

That’s because you all have lost your objectivity and let emotions get the best of you. We have an excellent coach.

Gase took a joke of a roster to the playoffs in 2016, finishing out the year with his backup QB. He took the busted corpse of Jay Cutler QB and had this team in the playoff hunt deep into the season last year.

And this year he has made the worst QB in the league not on the Bills look like a serviceable starter and has us in the midst of the playoff hunt with a roster that has 4 million players on IR and never had good depth to begin with.

What exactly did everyone expect to have happen?
Shouldn't the same be expected with 2 more years of head coaching experience?

Have any team in the league start Brock for 4 games out of 9 and lets see their record.

Brock went 5-2 starting for Denver in 2015 and helped them secure home field advantage in AFC Championship which led to a Super Bowl victory that year. When you just make stuff up to support your opinion you loose all credibility IMO.

I don’t what Gase did to you, but it obviously stings. Did he bang your girl? Steal your dog? Get the last scone at the coffee shop when you were really hungry? Time to let it go man.

Thank you for the most useless reply of the day. Not remotely funny. Completely overused garbage.

Thank you for the most useless reply of the day. Not remotely funny. Completely overused garbage.

Not trying to be funny. I’ve been reading your posts and you have an unhealthy obsession with this. Chill the **** out. It’s a game and meant as entertainment.

Possibly. Season is still young, though. Let’s see how the last 8 games play out.

Did the NFL suddenly add an extra game to the Dolphins schedule just so fans could see Adam Gase’s genius on display for an additional 3 hours?

Not trying to be funny. I’ve been reading your posts and you have an unhealthy obsession with this. Chill the **** out. It’s a game and meant as entertainment.

So says the guy with 12K posts.

Did the NFL suddenly add an extra game to the Dolphins schedule just so fans could see Adam Gase’s genius on display for an additional 3 hours?

17 game schedule. We’ve played 9. 17-9 = 8. This is basic math.

Brock went 5-2 starting for Denver in 2015 and helped them secure home field advantage in AFC Championship which led to a Super Bowl victory that year. When you just make stuff up to support your opinion you loose all credibility IMO.

That was a team that won the super bowl after he was benched. Do you think we are working with that here after the injuries?

Back
Top Bottom