Adam Gase for the next 30 years? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase for the next 30 years?

Would you quit being a Dolphins fan if Adam Gase was the Dolphins coach for the next 30 years?

• Hell yes! I'm out!

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • I'll stick with my Fins

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't quit as a fan but I would let myself become disinterested. I already did in 2017 when he brought Jay Cutler back and enjoyed full weekends without feeling obligated to watch that crap like I've done every other year since 2002.

I voted yes I would stay in my logic being that he was here for 30 years he would have to be immensely successful. We are talking Shula successful, so yeah if he was here that long I would be fully supporting him.

LMFAO. Gase is not a bad coach. He is a damn good QB coach! He is a good game planer. He has been the HC for two teams with horrible offensive lines. I know it is not sexy.... But the lines make the machine work. Everybody cries and moans when teams spend first round picks on the lines. But those big SOB's make the team work! If I give you a team of 53 Tom Brady's or any QB of your choice... My team of 53 JJ Watt's or Chris Jones' would slaughter you every game! Why? Because, sometimes what you see is not how **** works! Damn microwave society.

Has Gase ever prioritized the o-line? I know he didn't care much about it when he was here.

Has Gase ever prioritized the o-line? I know he didn't care much about it when he was here.

in one of his early press conferences with the jets he talked about how he doesn't worry about line play. He told the reporter they just need to stand there and block people, no scheme or anything is required. quite the offensive guru

No he never has and that is why he is a bad head coach. He thinks like so many. Get a good QB and do not worry about the lines, because they are not on Sportscenter. But that does not take away the fact that he is a good QB coach.

Back
Top Bottom