Adam Gase Interview With Rich Eisen - 9/26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Interview With Rich Eisen - 9/26

Apparently Gase pays attention to what the media says.

Apparently Gase pays attention to what the media says.

Supposedly so does Bellichek...I remember hearing he covers the wall in media takes, people talking trash, etc...

Motivation never hurts.

Supposedly so does Bellichek...I remember hearing he covers the wall in media takes, people talking trash, etc...

Motivation never hurts.

Ok, but just so I'm clear on the rules, fans aren't supposed to pay attention to what the media says or how it perceives the team. :confused

Rich gives a great interview here, covers a lot on a team trending upward against popular preference. He touched a bit on the longest game and got some good info. Also feels like Gase had interesting answers to every question with a lot to say. I prefer this over a press conference any day. Good score number1fin

Great interview,. I loved him calling Eisen out for not picking us :eyepop:

Adam Gase is the real deal, give him a talented roster and he will win a super bowl in Miami. Or don't give him one and he will win it somewhere else... I'd deeply prefer the first option

Awesome interview!

I watched a few other reports on Miami and NE. I’m thinking that Miami lights NE’s defense up. NE’s only win came against a 0-3 Weak Houston team and their D still gave up over 160 yards rushing. Parker, Stills, Wilson, Grant, Drake are all 4.4 or faster....defensive nightmare

I think he should have asked Eisen about the Two rookies and a Tannehill comment about the other QBs in the AFC East.

Ok, but just so I'm clear on the rules, fans aren't supposed to pay attention to what the media says or how it perceives the team. :confused
you can pay attention to what the media but it won't change anything. The only thing that matters is what they do out on the field

How do you not like this guy??????

How about this gem: If it was up to Drake, he would play ST also.

Back
Top Bottom