Adam Gase New Patriots OC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase New Patriots OC?

I suspect the Patriots will bring in Adam Gase as their QB coach to give him a lower profile, giving him time to get up to speed with the Patriots way and also develop an OC replacement for when their new OC goes to another team. This is almost too ideal a scenario to be true.

The real reason that supports this possible hiring is the high level of respect that existed between Gase and Belichick while Gase was in the division, as reported in some of the public statements and tweets between these two men. There was more than just coach speak in those communication; if you read those communications, you will see they carried a level of shared sincerity that is not typical or common in these kinds of communications.

Add to that Gases' familiarity with the division and the high level of regard other coaches he has worked with have for him, it looks like something both parties would like to see happen.

I'm not even going to go too deep in the "Belichick gets even with Flores by hiring Gase" drama, although it is very tempting.

I wonder what might happen first, we get a new HC or Gase gets hired by the Patriots? - LOL

1644024819304.jpeg
For some reason this picture reminds me of our HC situation and the possibility of Gase joining the Patriots - LOL

Good luck to him
He was out of his depth as a HC, BB has done what I’d like the Dolphins to do, appoint ex HC’s as coordinators, assistants or position coaches. They probably won’t be getting another run as HC so you get someone with experience who isn’t a threat to the HC and will be around for a few seasons.

Good luck to him
He was out of his depth as a HC, BB has done what I’d like the Dolphins to do, appoint ex HC’s as coordinators, assistants or position coaches. They probably won’t be getting another run as HC so you get someone with experience who isn’t a threat to the HC and will be around for a few seasons.
I’d like to see this happen here, especially if we hire McDaniel or a more inexperienced head coach. Having an experienced head to lean on can be helpful. Look at McVay and Wade Phillips as a prime example, inexperienced head coach/offensive guru paired with an experienced former head coach and defensive guru. We should do the same.

Adam probably will do fine...he ain't nothing but OC..he is terrible head coach

More than happy to write a letter of recommendation if Adam Gase needs any help securing the job.

I Hope Please GIF

Back
Top Bottom