Adam Gase Proving You Are Not What Your Record Says You Are | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Proving You Are Not What Your Record Says You Are

The stubborn ways of Gase is going to be his downfall, hopefully sooner rather than later. I’m over the Gase era, bring on some new meat.

Man... I hated wanny. He’s looks like an exceptional coach compared to everyone else on that list. How sad is that

Hey guys, I hate to return in this fashion, but I've pulled something of a 180 this year. The results continue to pile up in a negative manner, and I'm slipping further and further away from the idea that Adam Gase can succeed in Miami.

In this column, I share some disparaging statistics, and show you why Gase's 20-21 record is really more of a farce than an indicator of his abilities.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/do...ng-you-are-not-what-your-record-says-you-are/
Outstanding article and when it’s laid out like that you really can’t argue with it.

I would however not discount the chance that Gase is ousted after this year if the team implodes down the stretch, which appears increasingly likely.

Man... I hated wanny. He’s looks like an exceptional coach compared to everyone else on that list. How sad is that
Yes we weren’t fans of Wanny at the time. But we’re were spoiled from predecessors. Wanny was not a horrible HC by any stretch especially compared to this BS right now and Guys like Cam Cameron and Joe Philbin. Wanny was a far better coordinator than HC but the guy found ways to win.

I’d bet good money that Gase returns for 2019 since Ross . . . well, you know.

Still, when you’ve lost Aqua4Ever, that’s a huge red flag right there. If only Ross could know.

I would bet that we get a meaningless win that excites Ross and then Gase gets an extension

I been saying he was not the guy since the middle of last year. When I first brought my thoughts into the public arena I was widely criticized. There were always the excuses, the biggest one was the fact that RT was hurt- by the way, I have been critical of Ryan since his second year. But reality has a way of slapping you in the face. Glad to see some are clearing the fog of their delusion and seeing the truth for the first time.

I been saying he was not the guy since the middle of last year. When I first brought my thoughts into the public arena I was widely criticized. There were always the excuses, the biggest one was the fact that RT was hurt- by the way, I have been critical of Ryan since his second year. But reality has a way of slapping you in the face. Glad to see some are clearing the fog of their delusion and seeing the truth for the first time.

Congratulations! Do you want a cookie? We have been bad for 20 years. Not that hard to predict what will be the outcome will be.

I'm still on board with Gase. Yes that 4th quarter was atrocious but overall the positives outweigh the negatives - for me.

I've been saying the same since 2016. Yea, we made the playoffs and went 10-6, but we had one of the easiest schedules in the league, we barely beat some teams and won a few games by luck.

Guru, genius, whisperer.......blah, blah, blah

Hey guys, I hate to return in this fashion, but I've pulled something of a 180 this year. The results continue to pile up in a negative manner, and I'm slipping further and further away from the idea that Adam Gase can succeed in Miami.

In this column, I share some disparaging statistics, and show you why Gase's 20-21 record is really more of a farce than an indicator of his abilities.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/do...ng-you-are-not-what-your-record-says-you-are/

Agree. The record say 5-6. The talent say 7-4. Not what the record says it is.

Again, who is out there who clearly is better than Gase and available? Can not replace him without having someone better ready to jump in.

Again, who is out there who clearly is better than Gase and available? Can not replace him without having someone better ready to jump in.

Back
Top Bottom