Adam Gase: Ryan Tannehill Wasn't Worried About Dolphins Drafting Qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: Ryan Tannehill Wasn't Worried About Dolphins Drafting Qb

ryan tannehill is set for life. im sure he's not concerned about much at all.

That's why Philbin got kicked to the curb by the Dolphins after his complete failure as a Head Coach and then kicked to the curb by the Colts after his O-Line nearly got Andrew Luck killed. Now he has been relegated back to the spot that he is best qualified for, getting his buddy McCarthy's coffee and picking up gum wrappers.

Making PowerPoints too. Dude is/was the king of those.

Lol sure he wasn't, remember when he was bitching because he was getting picked off by practice squad players....also he's not dumb, he knows he will be cut if he doesn't produce soon.

Lol sure he wasn't, remember when he was bitching because he was getting picked off by practice squad players....also he's not dumb, he knows he will be cut if he doesn't produce soon.
Uhmm...NO!

I believe that was a rumor perpetuated by Brent Grimes fugly ho wife and circulated by "her" complicit numbnut cohort Omar. Very credible LOL

The way I see it is a quarterback of his caliber could easily get another chance elsewhere as long he stays healthy. He might never be an upper tier guy, but he's good enough to make QB needy teams pay for his services whether that be as a stop gap (e.g. Cardinals signing Bradford, then drafting Rosen), or potentially to become a longer term starter (e.g. Broncos and Keenum, Redskins and Smith).

It's like Joe Flacco. The Ravens drafted his successor and he knows he's on borrowed time. All he has to do is stay healthy and productive and when the time comes he'll get offers for another opportunity to start in this league. Alex Smith is another example. The Chiefs drafted Mahomes and Smith was on borrowed time, he played well and the Redskins went in for him.

So there really is nothing for Tannehill to worry about because he's good enough to start in this league whether it be for us or someone else.

From Dante Stallworth, but who knows maybe he was drinking and driving while posting this. The one instance was the week of the London game when some practice squad players picked him off during a WALK-THRU when everyone was supposed to be going half ass (we used to call them Thursday Warriors back in High school, the guys that wanted to go all out on the walk thrus in just helmets or shells the day before the game). supposedly told a player to enjoy his practice squad paycheck. but im sure like Vaark said, it went from Brent, to Miko, to Omar

“To be fair, no one goes full speed on walkthroughs,” Stallworth tweeted. “That’s why they’re called *drumroll* — ‘walkthroughs.’

“Also, no defensive players should be interrupting the offense in any way, shape or form the day before a game — and vice versa.

“That’s on the coaches, to be honest. The head coach and both coordinators to be exact.

“Guys joke on each other all the time. Things people “outside” would probably call cruel but *if reports are true Tannehill crossed the line. (this line actually makes me think of bullygate and jmarts soft ass)

“I understand his frustration, especially in a walkthrough the day before a game, the last look you get before kickoff, but that’s too much.

“I’ve never heard a teammate say that to another, not even in a joking manner. I really hope he didn’t say that.

“Because if it happened on more than one occasion, it’s safe to say that he was not joking. …

“But at the end of the day, this speaks volumes to the disfunction of the Miami Dolphins. I feel bad for Dol-fans. They deserve a winner.”

Back
Top Bottom