Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job

Gets what, a case of explosive diarrhea?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a Gase astroturfer acting on behalf of his agent. Never seen such a concerted effort for a limp dick muppet; he's a pretender posturing as Stephen Hawking, that also gave up on his team and threw his own players under the bus to close out the season.

He's a horrific head football coach.

Noooooooooooooooo. He is interviewing for the position today. As bad as he was for us, he may be just what Sam Darnold ordered, QB Guru and all. As it is their QB will haunt us for years, the last thing that we need is for a newly motivated head coach to haunt us for years to come as well. The Jets have a gazillion dollars to spend in the offseason and I would hate to have to see his face 2X/year for the next god knows how many years with a talented team. Send him to the NFC as an OC please!!!

I'll take it. I think his guru status is over-rated and I'm not sold on Darnold. He might have some moderate success at first, but he will ultimately fail, especially considering the historical dysfunction of the Jets.

For his sake, I hope he demands as much cash as possible. Because if he fails again, that QB whisperer shtick will be as dead as disco and he can say goodbye to any more head coaching gigs.

The fact that there are still front offices out there that think he’s an offensive guru after his work in Miami is laughable enough, although I’m sure he’s blaming it all on everyone but himself. And it is the NFL where every hack gets multiple opportunities to prove their incompetence— except for former Dolphins coaches ironically enough.

This would be such a Jet thing to do. Lets hope they Jet this decision.

I'm up in the air about whether McCarthy goes there or Cleveland. My money is on Cleveland but you also can't rule out the allure of winning in NY.

Make it happen! Gase will be eaten alive in New York.

He certainly will have a better QB available to him. Not sure if that will be for the benefit of the Jets though. He may just **** up Darnold. But his arrogance will fit right into the larger NYC market. If he thinks our media down here was brutal he is in for a surprise.

I am glad he is gone.

PS I just hope they don't hire McCarthy.

Last edited:
I don't know if Gase will do very well with the NYC media or very poorly. I could see it going either way.

On one hand, Gase genuinely doesn't seem to care if the media hates him, dumps on him, or antagonizes him. He seems to actually enjoy giving it right back to them and sticking his fingers in their eyes.

On the other hand, you're correct, it's a much more hostile media environment, and harder to play the game with them. If it gets to him, I don't think he will handle well.

He probably wants that job to try and stick it to the Dolphins 2 times a season. Too bad he sucks and they’ll be getting swept every year.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom