Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job

Please take him.

If Grier is worth anything he would trade Rt and Asswiler to them for a first and second .

Fingers crossed boys that he gets the job. If y’all think the jets offense was bad in Miami, with Gase they won’t cross midfield until it’s time to congratulate Miami on the win.
But he uses two route combos with max protect and still is able to manage to get his qbs sacked repeatedly. THAT takes talent

Jets fans are crapping all over this lol.

Lmao! I just read through some Jets forums. They are flipping out about Gasy. They don’t want any part of him lol! This is great! I hope the Jets fall for his guru ****. Made he will threaten to send their best players to us lol

I wonder if the Jets realize that Miami was 31st in offense this year, out gained by nearly 100 yards a game, the most penalized team the previous year. Gase is no longer the wonder boy.

Good luck with any of that! Unless the guy learns to seriously be flexible in his approach he's not going to survive long anywhere he goes as an HC.

Back
Top Bottom