Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase To Interview For Jets Head Coaching Job

Sounds like players like Wilson were onboard and who knows what our O might have accomplished with a healthy roster. I can totally see Gase checking out mentally tho, when something doesn't work. Idk, he may very well bounce back and be a good coach, but he is strung pretty damn tight! The guy needs to take a year off and re-charge, not get thrown into the madness that is NYC.

Any coach like Gase who has a TE or RB blocking DE's in pass pro, one on one, should not be a HC. Let him go do that in New York and get Darnold injured. I'm glad that dweeb is gone. Hey Adam, your **** stinks Dude!!! I hope he gets blackballed for quitting on the Dolphins. Let him sulk someplace else.

Last edited:
I see wherever Gase goes Tannehill goes.

Tannehill could wind up in Denver if they hire Mike Shanahan. I could definitely see that. I could maybe see Tannehill to Arizona, as they might want a veteran as insurance there if Rosen doesn't make a big jump in year two. He was dumpster fire bad in year one, similar to Goff. I do think coaching had a lot to do with that, though.

Tannehill could wind up in Denver if they hire Mike Shanahan. I could definitely see that. I could maybe see Tannehill to Arizona, as they might want a veteran as insurance there if Rosen doesn't make a big jump in year two. He was dumpster fire bad in year one, similar to Goff. I do think coaching had a lot to do with that, though.

The Arizona and Denver spot are dead on.

I'm sure Gase will handle the rigors of the New York media splendily. His prexiesting baggage won't go unnoticed. Coupled with the Jets and Jets fans desperate to turn Darnold into a top 10 franchise guy. No pressure at all LOL.

I'm not sure that the New York media would be a problem for Gase. He seems to hold them in complete contempt either way and I think at some point he basically just stopped caring about the questions they were asking. At various points during some of his last press conferences he just completely ignored what he was asked and talked about something else.

Really, I think that's the sort of thing that's only a problem if you let it be a problem.

After this season and backing Gase last year, I have come to accept the fact that he is a QB whisperer.. just the thing is, he is whispering "WWJCD(What Would Jay Cutler Do), think like Jay" to all QBs he coaches and has them check down to screen/bubbles =/

I would love to see him with the New York media. That would be the easy highlight. He's not going to get an obscure online column from Armando. He's got to face something like this:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/our-favorite-sports-covers-of-2018/slide-25/

I have no idea how well Gase would coach, although I suspect his designs would fare considerably better with Darnold.

I would love to see him with the New York media. That would be the easy highlight. He's not going to get an obscure online column from Armando. He's got to face something like this:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/our-favorite-sports-covers-of-2018/slide-25/

I have no idea how well Gase would coach, although I suspect his designs would fare considerably better with Darnold.

Much better qb = better results..

As much as I think Gase has to learn, he was hamstrung from the get..however his own weakness is incorrectly evaluating talent..Tannehill, Larsen, Thomas, Cameron, Cutler..Dude is a terrible evaluator.

Back
Top Bottom