Adam Gase Wants Brock Osweiler To “keep Pollution Out Of His Brain” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Wants Brock Osweiler To “keep Pollution Out Of His Brain”

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
gettyimages-1052130506-e1539720701293.jpg

Over the past three years, Brock Osweiler a/k/a Brock Lobster a/k/a Brocktober a/k/a Ock Brosweiler has received nearly as much undeserved criticism as undeserved money. (See, there’s another example of it.) Dolphins coach Adam Gase explained on Thursday the importance of Osweiler ignoring the negative things that are said and written.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-osweiler-to-keep-pollution-out-of-his-brain/

It's not undeserved criticism, the guy has been awful, but Gase is right....Just play ball man.

If you watch that presser (I think it was Thursday) you'll see more than anything Gase was taking a shot at the media members in the room.

Wow did you hear that stat at the end of the video? The first time Osweiler started for each of his 3 AFC teams he played the Bears and has won all 3. Crazy coincidence.

What happened the second game?

I doubt it's good. It's the backup effect and why certain guys are career backups and not starters.
I really hope we have enough to pull off the win and go 5-2.

That means stay the hell off Finheaven Brock!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom