Adam Gases Dolphin career headstone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gases Dolphin career headstone

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm sure Gase will be here next year, but Just for fun, if Gase did get canned what would his (Dolphins) career headstone say? I got..

"2016-2017"

"I never had the right personnel for my offense"

Our offense put up 21 points on one of the best defenses in the NFL (maybe the best?) with a collection of stiffs led by the corpse of Jay Cutler.

Probably not the right game to be bagging on the coach for offensive production.

Our offense put up 21 points on one of the best defenses in the NFL (maybe the best?) with a collection of stiffs led by the corpse of Jay Cutler.

Probably not the right game to be bagging on the coach for offensive production.

Not to mention that same team beat NE in their own building.

lol -- 14 of those points came in garbage time. You are really going to give Gase credit for putting points on the board once the score was 31-7?? Give him credit when he starts to actually open the up the playbook before we are actually down double digits -- when he has no choice.

There is no better time than to be bagging on the coach right now because it is certainly warranted. He needs to give up the play-calling, but Ross does not have have the stones to do it. It is like torture watching this offense attempt to move the football -- unless it is garbage time of course.

Last edited:
Adam Gase

Tannehill should have gotten that operation. Should have drafted some O-lineman.

But he ain't going nowhere...this season was doomed with Tannehill's bad decision....he will sort this out and get it cleaned up next year.

Yep...6-10 here we come. If we don't draft a Q.B. within the first 4 rounds, get ready for another below avg. season.

Adam Gase

Tannehill should have gotten that operation. Should have drafted some O-lineman.

But he ain't going nowhere...this season was doomed with Tannehill's bad decision....he will sort this out and get it cleaned up next year.

Blue, he has had 2 years to fix the Oline, what in his recent history would indicate that he will sort anything out next year. The Cutler signing just reeks of a decision that was based on emotion, and not business sense or logic.

Unless you are being sarc, if so disregard my post

The Ever Logical VIPER

So they were the garbage time Kings. This isn't something to be proud of.

Blaming the play calling when plays are being missed is silly. I will blame Gase for Cutler, that is fair.

But if you don't see positive offensive changes the last two weeks, I don't know what to tell you.

Miami had a very good chance of having a special season this year, and that went down the toilet the moment Tannehill went down. There is no doubt in my mind with the way the Jets, Saints, and Raider game went, that Miami does not win most if not all those games.

The two games that there is no doubt Miami loses just happens to be games that the defense let up, and did not come to play.

Gase is trying to win games the best way he can with the hand he was dealt, if he opens up the offense, he risks Cutler being a bigger problem, then solution to getting offensive production. Cutler can be productive, but you can not allow him to go gunslinger mode, or he will start completing just as many passes to opponents as his own player.

We would be better with tannehill but he wasnt going to put up fifty on the Panthers. There are definitely valid criticisms of the coachin staff, but the play calling monday night isnt one of them

The people who want us to throw it deep are nuts. Cutler cant throw more than ten yards downfield. We could bench him for Moore but then wed have a better arm making worse decisions.

"2016-2017"

"I never had the right personnel for my offense"

Cant that be said by every coach we have had here since Shula. I mean we haven't had a good offense in 20 years.

Blue, he has had 2 years to fix the Oline, what in his recent history would indicate that he will sort anything out next year. The Cutler signing just reeks of a decision that was based on emotion, and not business sense or logic.

Unless you are being sarc, if so disregard my post

The Ever Logical VIPER

I'll give him another season to learn from mistakes based on the wide acclaim for his football mind....from the likes of Peyton Manning.

The Tannehill decision was a season killer......I see Cutler as no more than the best option we had at the moment.

I would expect after the last two years that Gase will ensure the O-line issues get corrected.

Back
Top Bottom