Adam Gase's Eyes Now Trending On Twitter Lol | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase's Eyes Now Trending On Twitter Lol

You know, it's screwed up but I still think Gase could be a good coach in the right situation, if he is willing to be humbled a bit, evaluate what went wrong in Miami, and take positive corrective steps. I think he started out well in 2016, but then changed things up -- for the worse -- in 2017 and beyond, and he just couldn't figure out how to stuff the cork back in the bottle.

But yeah, this is a really bad start for him. If the Jets struggle this season (seems likely with that roster) he could be out quickly.

He should have taken a year off or attached to himself to another team as a coordinator to boost his cred again and observe how teams are managed by the HC. If things go south with the Jets, that will be his last HC opportunity. The Jets and Dolphins are pretty similar when it comes to organizational dysfunction so I'm surprised he chose the Jets in that regard.

Also let's be honest, when his eyes bug out like that he clearly looks like Nicolas Cage in Vampire's Kiss.

RE: Gase Presser

Typical. Unprepared from the start! Dude was down 21 zip

before he could roll his eyes like a pair of magic 8 balls!

Rather uninspired performance! Another 3 and out!

Got even worse in the second half!

"...Adam, any lessons learned?"

[eyes bug out -- obviously unprepared for the question]

"...well, over 3 years, uhh, you make mistakes and, uhh, make notes..."

So that's WHAT he was doing on the sidelines!

That didn't take long. :lol:

It's going to be a long offseason for him. I would not be surprised if he quits before the season starts and the Jets go back and grab McCarthy.

Here is to Gase staying a long time with the Jets. :cheers:

The Jets really go from one extreme to another. From Bowles who you had to nudge to see if he is still alive to a nutcase like Gase.

damn the guys at the end interviewing him looked like they were trying to hold back laughing. you know where he gets that eyes thing from, I don't think he had it as bad when he started in Miami. he was trying to keep from pulling a Danny Amendola, I bet him and the misses were out on the beach and there were so many hot girls around...that a) his wife repeatedly slapped the hell out of him for looking... b) he came up with the crazy eye thing so he could explain how he's looking at some many bikini clad hotties. "Honey something is just wrong with my eyes, im not checking them out" and like so many other men, he is scared of his wife so he's just keeping the charade going now that he has that HC money and doesn't want to lose half his check or his Johnson. Still think he can potentially be a good coach somewhere, ive said before he has nice play design just doesn't know where to use them. That might've been one of the reasons Peyton endorsed him so highly "Listen the dude is smart, you just need a QB who's going to change what he says up to another one of his plays" Ryan prob just went out "this is what coach wants" rest of team in huddle "no change it to, blah blah blah, we'll all be open"...no gase wants bubble screenl

"If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you." - Nietzsche

Maybe the guys got Graves Disease/Hyperthyroidism. There’s a symptom called Exophthalmus (bulging of the eyes) that people get. His body structure looks like someone with hyperthyroid would have.

Maybe he was trying to convince people his eyes rarely close.

That's a tough sell considering many of the coaching decisions he made while with Miami.

I honestly think the dude has some sort of personality disorder.

Absolutely! He definitely has some type of anti-social personality disorder. Which is fine but he is going to get eaten alive in NY.

too many comments to read all, but that's the best part 1st two comments "you can see the passion in his eyes" 2nd comment "that's not passion, that's voluntary manslaughter"

Back
Top Bottom