Adam Schefter: NO RB For Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter: NO RB For Miami

PhinDude88 said:
He heard it on Total Access on NFL network.
thanks for clearing that up cause i don't get NFL network so i was pretty much in the dark

I would love Rogers. For some reason people on this board don't seem to like him, but he is a guy that is more ready and IMO has less bust potential than Smith. Smith seems to have a huge upside, but I think Rogers is the better QB. He doesnt really seem to have a flaw in his game. I would be more than happy with either QB. But man, we are getting all kinds of reports. Next thing you know there will be Mike Williams rumors and then maybe even Antrel Rolle rumors.

It's so funny when anyone thinks they know what Saban is going to do (hopefully RB).

Dolfan1000 said:
He just reported according to "league observers", that if Miami cannot move down, they will be drafting Braylon Edwards or Aaron Rodgers.

They dont feel like the value is there in a RB. Hmm...[/QUO

If this happens there could be a trade in the works for EDGE or ALEXANDER......which would be fine by me.....

I tend to agree with this. If we stay at #2 we are going to be paying someone a ton of $ for a long time. I'm not exactly sure if the HB position is the position you want to invest that kind of $ and time into. HB is the most brutal and injury prone position in all of football.

QB or WR seems to be a much better risk when you look at it this way. And I happen to think this will play a major role in their decision.

sports24/7 said:
I would love Rogers. For some reason people on this board don't seem to like him, but he is a guy that is more ready and IMO has less bust potential than Smith. Smith seems to have a huge upside, but I think Rogers is the better QB. He doesnt really seem to have a flaw in his game. I would be more than happy with either QB. But man, we are getting all kinds of reports. Next thing you know there will be Mike Williams rumors and then maybe even Antrel Rolle rumors.

Rodgers appears to bring more tangibles to the table than Smith (better mechanics, release, arm strength, even accuracy). The main issue with Rodgers, IMO, is his ****y attitude. He is very confident and right now teams may be unsure if their dealing with a Dan Marino attitude or a Ryan Leaf attitude.

If this happens there could be a trade in the works for EDGE or ALEXANDER......which would be fine by me.....

Or it means we could take a RB later in the draft since this draft is stacked at RB

It's starting to come true, no to RB at no.2. Smith or Rodgers is fine with me.

To the starter of this thread, its been revealed that we are not considering taking a RB with the #2 pick because of value like you said, however ALEX SMITH is likely just as much as Rodgers, the 49ers are still very much leaning towards Rodgers over Smith so that would most likely be the pick, I dont understand why you didnt include Smith, you said Rodgers or Edwards....read the front page of this website...

Sounds like great news to me!

I think that is fantastic news!

I hope we do draft Edwards or Williams with the #2 pick and then draft a RB later on. :cooldude:

Lukin said:
i don't understand the whole goddang value thing. You'd think whatever player would have the biggest impact on your team would be the most valuable. And that is a RB!

When you are drafting that high you don't just think of immediate impact; you have to think long term value to your franchise as well. Unfortunatley, RB's on average, have shorter careers than QB's or WR's. That is what is meant by value.

Back
Top Bottom