Adam Schefter says Fins interested in Atogwe for right price | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter says Fins interested in Atogwe for right price

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jeff_Darlington Dolphins not making a push for him at this time, source says. RT @h3at23: Jeff, @Adam_Schefter still saying Fins are on Atogwe. Any updates?

Jeff_Darlington And I don't think @Adam_Schefter has said Miami is on Atogwe. I think he's only said it makes sense. Am I correct on that, Adam?

Adam_Schefter @Jeff_Darlington Miami has passing interest in Atogwe -- at its price. If it works out for Dolphins, great. But they're ready to go w/o him.

Jeff_Darlington Exactly. RT @Adam_Schefter: Miami has passing interest in Atogwe -- at its $. If it works out for Fins, great. They're ready to go w/o him.

www.twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

www.twitter.com/Jeff_Darlington

Jeff needs to make up his mind, either we are interested or we are not. Adam the whole time has said we are for the right price.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! For the love of god...... somebody please sign this guy so I don't have to endure anymore of these threads!!!!!!! *facepalm*

This is ridiculous. Look how Darlington backtracks from no they are not, to perhaps for the right price. This is reporting at its worst

Seems to me that JD feels that Miami's "right price" won't be enough to sign him. I agree. It's obviously possible that Miami is downplaying their interest. But, I don't JD's alleged backtracking.

That's what it seemed like to me as well. That we'd be happy to have him but that we wouldn't be screwed without him.

2009 AFC Sack Leaders

8. Joey Porter 9.0 sacks
13. Randy Starks 7.0 sacks
13. Jason Taylor 7.0 sacks
24. Cam Wake 5.5 sacks
64. Kendall Langford 2.5 sacks
64. Philip Merling 2.5 sacks

Adalius Thomas, and his wonderful attitude, accumulated 3 sacks last year in the 14 games he played in last year. And the year before that had 5 sacks in 9 games before going on IR with an arm injury.

So lets see this logic, lets pass on a great locker room guy who ACTUALLY PRODUCES on the field, and instead overpay for a NE washout who peaked years ago.

Either use the money and pay up for Atogwe, or pass on Adalius, save the cash and install an extra cup holder or two in the stadium seats.

2009 AFC Sack Leaders

8. Joey Porter 9.0 sacks
24. Cam Wake 5.5 sacks

Adalius Thomas, and his wonderful attitude, accumulated 3 sacks last year in the 14 games he played in last year. And the year before that had 5 sacks in 9 games before going on IR with an arm injury.

So lets see this logic, lets pass on a great locker room guy who ACTUALLY PRODUCES on the field, and instead overpay for a NE washout who peaked years ago.

Either use the money and pay up for Atogwe, or pass on Adalius, save the cash and install an extra cup holder or two in the stadium seats.
:bobdole:

2009 AFC Sack Leaders

8. Joey Porter 9.0 sacks
24. Cam Wake 5.5 sacks

Or we can overpay for the FS so many seem to think is the answer to our SB prayers, while coming off serious injury, wants huge $, and has been allowed to test the market by the relatively talentless Rams. This is really good logic too.

FYI I never said pay him what Atogwe is looking for, hopefully try to get him on the cheap. And save all that lockerroom stuff...Joey Porter's transcendence around these boards magically changed from cancer to leader while piling up sacks in 2008...and then back to cancer lol.

Back
Top Bottom