Adam Schein expects big things from the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein expects big things from the Miami Dolphins

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ekToFKe7wP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ekToFKe7wP4[/video]

Schein's now on our bandwagon?!?!

ihFkkez.gif

Wait, I thought we don't like this guy.

Schein is definitely 10#'s of feces in a 5# bag. Guess he doesn't want to be left behind with our train leaving the station.

Where's the fun in that? I want the haters to stick to their guns till the very end. I want Heath Evans screaming that we suck as we're hoisting the Lombardi.

Well, if you wonder if Miami might be for real, this is all you need to know. If Adam Schein has no choice but jump over to the Dolphin band wagon, and not have even one bad thing to say...this is a team opponents will be taking VERY seriously. He even complimented Tannehill, that alone is huge.

Where's the fun in that? I want the haters to stick to their guns till the very end. I want Heath Evans screaming that we suck as we're hoisting the Lombardi.

Don't worry, Heath will show his colors plenty... Miami could be ahead in the standings by 4 games, with only 5 games to play, and Heath will have no problem telling everyone that this is the time where the Pats make their money and the Dolphins fail, Patriots should be favored to win the East.

Don't worry, Heath will show his colors plenty... Miami could be ahead in the standings by 4 games, with only 5 games to play, and Heath will have no problem telling everyone that this is the time where the Pats make their money and the Dolphins fail, Patriots should be favored to win the East.

Man I can't stand that guy. I want so badly to cram Brady's re-inflated balls in his rat hole in to his small intestine. What a total douche.

A number of the traditional big time haters are surprisingly coming out as positive for Miami and Tannehill this season. In addition to Adam Schein, Alex Marvez has jumped on the Dolphin bandwagon as well. Yes, there is room for the self absorbed idiot, Skip Bayless, as well - but don't hold your breath waiting.

Man I can't stand that guy. I want so badly to cram Brady's re-inflated balls in his rat hole in to his small intestine. What a total douche.

Evans and fat ass Jamie Dukes can both eat a bag full o dicks

I actually like his radio show. Sure he's one of many Jets homers out there, but for the last few years his biggest issue with us is Philbin.

Yep, I remember last year he was praising Tannehill and calling out Philbin quite a bit.

Evans and fat ass Jamie Dukes can both eat a bag full o dicks

In Heath's defense he had some really positive things to say about Tanny a few weeks ago saying that he will be the 2nd best QB from his draft class when all is said and done, behind Luck only. So Evans is saying Tanny will be a better QB than Wilson, which Jaimie Dukes called him on but he stuck by his statement. I was shocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom