Adam Schein expects big things from the Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein expects big things from the Miami Dolphins

Don't worry, Heath will show his colors plenty... Miami could be ahead in the standings by 4 games, with only 5 games to play, and Heath will have no problem telling everyone that this is the time where the Pats make their money and the Dolphins fail, Patriots should be favored to win the East.
As much as I hate Heath Evans, a fact is a fact. He has not been wrong once on his hate for the Dolphins. Win consistently and he will have nothing to say...Prove him wrong. Until then, he is correct for pissing in our cheerios!

I don't think many of these people hate us as much as they know we've been nothing but average for the last 20 years. But its a new year, new team and people DO expect big things from Miami. We start winning I guarantee everyone will be hopping on the wagon. That 3-0 team from a few years ago has nothing on this team and people were high on us then. Wait and watch it play out!

As much as I hate Heath Evans, a fact is a fact. He has not been wrong once on his hate for the Dolphins. Win consistently and he will have nothing to say...Prove him wrong. Until then, he is correct for pissing in our cheerios!

Agreed. Whether it's the analysts pundits or your friends, we don't have much of an argument when people say we suck. We've sucked for a long time now and they are right as much as it pains me to say. When we start winning on a consistent basis and making noise in the playoffs they won't have s*** to say.

That's pretty much it. These "haters" are outsiders that don't have the hometown bias when viewing the Dolphins. On paper, this is the best team in terms of pure talent overall than we've had since the 90's, so yeah it makes sense that people are "jumping on the bandwagon". They're noticing how much two years of Hickey and one year of Tannebaum has completely changed the makeup of the mediocre roster that Ireland spent 6 years cultivating - if you look at the roster up and down its remarkable the improvements that have been made in just two years, so yeah umm Ross ****ed up BIGTIME by letting Tuna's joke of a hand picked GM stick around as long as he did.

I actually like his radio show. Sure he's one of many Jets homers out there, but for the last few years his biggest issue with us is Philbin.

It's the one reason I'm not on the play-offs for the Phins this year. We've all seen our HC the last 2-years essentially lead this team to late season choke jobs. I sure hope the lil changes he's been making this year so far will actually be proof he's turned the corner as a HC.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

In Heath's defense he had some really positive things to say about Tanny a few weeks ago saying that he will be the 2nd best QB from his draft class when all is said and done, behind Luck only. So Evans is saying Tanny will be a better QB than Wilson, which Jaimie Dukes called him on but he stuck by his statement. I was shocked.

Heath has been one of the leaders of the RT17 bandwagon from the start. I hate that Heath has been right about our HC however. I hope that all finally changes this year, and Philbin is a new man so to speak.

Nice video, but even when he is being nice about is.... that guy is a douche

Now reconciliation for Heath Evans? Ah, hell no.

That worthless turd can go **** himself with a rusty-wrapped-barbed-wire, termite-infested baseball bat.

Agreed. Whether it's the analysts pundits or your friends, we don't have much of an argument when people say we suck. We've sucked for a long time now and they are right as much as it pains me to say. When we start winning on a consistent basis and making noise in the playoffs they won't have s*** to say.

In other words, there is no middle ground. A team is either a contender or they suck. Some of you act as if the Dolphins are the Saints of the 1970s and they are drafting in the top 5 every yr.

I listen to his show on Sirius a lot. dude isn't that bad. fanboys get all pissy when people knock the phins I get it. such a sensitive bunch of simpletons we have here

I listen to his show on Sirius a lot. dude isn't that bad. fanboys get all pissy when people knock the phins I get it. such a sensitive bunch of simpletons we have here

He is that bad. He talks absolutes all the time about other teams also. No objective talking points what-so-ever. Until it makes it looks like he's smart. You need to listen a little closer.

Back
Top Bottom