Adam Schein: The arrow's pointing up in Miami, with a coach who regularly gets the most out of his roster. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein: The arrow's pointing up in Miami, with a coach who regularly gets the most out of his roster.

add in gailey is calling a hell of a game as a coordinator and yep arrow up.

two of those red zone tds half this message board could have thrown for lol.

gailey ballin too.

Pretty much this. Biggest complaint i has early was red zone play calling but in the last 2 weeks Gailey has done a great job of calling plays to get easy TDs (especially thr ones to Shaheen and Smythe) plays like that are things our offense has missed for a long time. Hell he had another drive where Cox was schemed wide open and Fitz instead tried to rocket a ball into Smythe
Gailey?........say it ain't so.

70 year old washed up former Jet's OC.

add in gailey is calling a hell of a game as a coordinator and yep arrow up.

two of those red zone tds half this message board could have thrown for lol.

gailey ballin too.

it’s been since halftime of week 2. Gailey has been excellent and has as much to do w/ this team being 3-3 as anyone

I’m all for it. I’d even welcome an 8-8 year if it means Houston’s pick is still Top 10. I typically loathe .500 seasons but 2021 is different.

Gailey?........say it ain't so.

70 year old washed up former Jet's OC.

He has had some issues to be fair early red zone play calls were lackluster and some of the short yardage calls are bad, but Gailey has not been a weakness for us

Back
Top Bottom