Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

prime example of a terribly coached team. week in and week out, execution aside, this team looks as if it doesn't practice.

how can our line suck so bad? worst in the league and its not close.

Impressive drive. 12 plays for 25 yards. Lol. We shoulda have saved the $10 million and tanked.

I'd love to know what % we run on 2nd and 10. Gase isn't trying to get a first down on 2nd & 10. He's looking for 4 yards. Screw that rock and fire.

I honestly don't get it at this point. It obviously isn't working. I want it to. I want the light for Jay Cutler to suddenly go on, have the o-line pull together, and have this offense live up to its potential. But it's not going to happen. Can Gase seriously not see this? Why does he refuse to change anything up? Is he seriously that stubborn?

Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting a different result.

Nearly impossible to win when you have a combo of a terrible QB and a below average offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom