Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Add One Player To The Dolphins... Who Would It Be?

Whoever it is it should be someone who can play at an important position at a high level for 10+ years. Obviously Mahomes is that guy, aside from him I’d take a LT. Best young guy in the game is Ryan Ramczyk, NO. Still only 24; he’s the youngest by 3 years in the top 5. Sorry Tunsil, you’re solid, but not this good.

Guys like Barkley are flashy and great but RB isn’t, generally speaking, a position that fits the above mold. (Don’t tell Gore that.)

Too many too chose from.

Trivia Kelce,
Bobby Wagner
Khalil Mack,
Todd Gurley.
Michael Thomas.
Quinton Nelson.

Just for starts

Just for fun... If you were able to add any player in the NFL to the Dolphins roster, who would it be? I'm guessing most people will pick a QB (probably a lot of votes for Mahomes), so my follow up question is, which non-quarterback would you add to the roster?

My answers are 1) Patrick Mahomes, amazing talent, young, makes everybody around him much better, and addresses our biggest need of the last 2 decades, and 2) Khalil Mack, fairly young, addresses one of our biggest needs on the defensive side of the ball, and we've all seen how much of a difference he made on that Bears defense.

qb mahomes
def: jj watt

Back
Top Bottom