**ADJOURNED** The Trial of Dave Wannstedt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**ADJOURNED** The Trial of Dave Wannstedt

Status
Not open for further replies.
JURY INSTRUCTIONS

To all Jurors (alternates included):

You can read through this thread and reach a verdict on EACH of the five counts. The verdict must be GUILTY or NOT GUILTY. You must not make your verdict public. Private message your verdict to myself and the Clerk of Court. You can coordinate yourselves via PM. Please try to be unanimous. The verdict deadline will be Friday afternoon at 6:00pm eastern time. If at that time you are not unanimous, we will go with a majority of ALL the jurors including the alternates.

Do not post anything regarding your deliberations on any thread.

Do not make your verdict public.

PM your verdict to Section126 and Muck.

You will be notified of the initial verdict count so you can deliberate further to reach a unanimous verdict.

Thank you

Verdict Reading

The Case of Miami Dolphins LTD. Corporation Fans, Supporters and Patrons Et Al Known as
the Plaintiff Versus The Defendant, The Head Football Coach of the Miami Dolphins David
Wannstedt Et. Al, was heard and by direction of the HONORABLE Muck the following jurors
were seated: Gators910, blingbling2334, aquaman, Sherif, Superself, Dolfan954, and Lidolfan.

gators910, blingbling2334, aquaman, Sherif, Superself, Dolfan954, and Lidolfan have reached a
MAJORITY VERDICT.

I am in reciept of the verdict and will now read it:

As to Count 5 that reads as The Defendant David Wannstedt is hereby charged of the Minor
Offense of lack of motivation and discipline to players as per the information brought forward by
Fans, Supporters and Patrons of Miami Dolphins LTD. Corporation. An Actionable offense. We
the Jury find the Defendant David Wannstedt GUILTY AS CHARGED with gators910,
aquaman, Sherif, and Superself voting in the affirmative.

As to Count 4 that reads as The Defendant David Wannstedt is hereby charged of the Major
Offense of perrennial underachievement as per the information brought forward by Fans,
Supporters and Patrons of Miami Dolphins LTD. Corporation. An Actionable offense. We the
Jury find the Defendant David Wannstedt NOT GUILTY with blingbling2334, aquaman, and
Dolfan954 voting in the affirmative.

As to Count 3 that reads as The Defendant David Wannstedt is hereby charged of the Major
Offense of Incompetence as per the information brought forward by Fans, Supporters and
Patrons of Miami Dolphins LTD. Corporation. An Actionable offense. We the Jury find the
Defendant David Wannstedt NOT GUILTY with aquaman, Sherif, and Dolfan954 voting in the
affirmative.

As to Count 2 that reads as The Defendant David Wannstedt is hereby charged of the Major
Offense of Damaging the Franchise as per the information brought forward by Fans, Supporters
and Patrons of Miami Dolphins LTD. Corporation. An Actionable offense. We the Jury find the
Defendant David Wannstedt NOT GUILTY with Dolfan954 voting in the affirmative.

As to Count 1 that reads as The Defendant David Wannstedt is hereby charged of the Major
Offense of Not meeting the "correct" expectations of the talent that is here as per the
expectations that were set by Fans, Supporters and Patrons of Miami Dolphins LTD.
Corporation. An Actionable offense. We the Jury find the Defendant David Wannstedt GUILTY
AS CHARGED with gators910, blingbling2334, aquaman, Sherif, and Dolfan954 voting in the
affirmative.

LIDOLFAN votes in the negative on all counts.

As Clerk, I would like to thank gators910, blingbling2334, aquaman, Sherif, Superself,
Dolfan954, and LIDOLFAN for their service. You are now discharged of any more duties.

The HONORABLE Muck will pass sentencing........................................

Will the defendant please rise.......................................

Thank you members of the jury for your service.

Dave Wannstedt…….

You have been found guilty of not maximizing the team’s talent and failure to motivate and discipline.

As to Count 1: By the power vested in me by the state of Finheaven, I sentence you to three years probation, ending in the year 2007. You are to get the most out of what your players have to offer. You will provide the organization and the City of Miami with the best coaching performance of your career.

As to Count 5: By the power vested in me by the state of Finheaven, I sentence you to three years probation to run concurrently with that of Count 1. Again, you are to show improvement and lead the team into the playoffs or suffer dire consequences.

Violation of any probationary terms will result in immediate termination of employment and banishment from the greater Miami area.

Additionally, I am hereby relieving you of the power to choose your personnel. You will no longer steer the franchise in regards to player selection and acquisition. The court will create the position of General Manager. This person will have complete control and final say on all personnel matters. You will be expected to offer input into these matters, but you will yield to the decision of the General Manager. However, you will retain the privilege of choosing your coaching staff. That privilege begins with choosing a quarterbacks coach.

Adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom