Adrian Mcpherson band wagon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian Mcpherson band wagon

They talked about him on ESPN last night and they compared his arm strength and accuracy to John Elway... I really think he will be drafted in the 2nd round I just hope we can get a second rounder to get him… he has a huge up side in the NFL IMO..

I love the kid....unfortunately saban loves charlie frye...and thats who we will probobly get

i think his stock rose with that sunday conversation. Unfortunately we probably could have gotten him earlier but now about 15 teams are on his bandwagon.

jlfin said:
You don't think Leigh Steinberg has been coaching him up a bit? I would not risk anything higher than a 4th round pick. If this guy gets caught placing a bet on one single NFL game, he's done.
Art Schlicter, Art Schkicter, Art Schlicter

I have to say I do agree with you on that point that he has been coached up a bit.....It is my opinion, however, that he will be a solid pro, and a lot better than any of the QB's we currently have (which admittingly isn't saying much)...Those detractors who want to shy away from him due to off the field concerns do have a point however those who feel he doesn't have the ability are way off base...I hope we give him a chance in the 3rd and he is able to make all the non-believers believe.

FireInTheNole said:
They talked about him on ESPN last night and they compared his arm strength and accuracy to John Elway... I really think he will be drafted in the 2nd round I just hope we can get a second rounder to get him… he has a huge up side in the NFL IMO..

2nd round your talking serious NFL talent. We havent even seen this guy on the field in a couple of years. Huge risk, Potentially Huge reward. But can we really throw away 2nd round picks when we already have 2 capable starters?

I'd take him in the 3rd. Kiper has him going in the 4th so we may still have a shot with our 4th.

TheFlashWade said:
2nd round your talking serious NFL talent. We havent even seen this guy on the field in a couple of years. Huge risk, Potentially Huge reward. But can we really throw away 2nd round picks when we already have 2 capable starters?

I also think that QB is our biggest need second to RB...
McPherson has what it takes IMO rookie of the year in the AFL, just as good as having one good year in college IMO..

FireInTheNole said:
I also think that QB is our biggest need second to RB...
McPherson has what it takes IMO rookie of the year in the AFL, just as good as having one good year in college IMO..
The AFL is in no way comparible to a college season at a big time school. Do you watch the AFL? There is absolute chaos on each play and usually the receivers are open by 5 to 10 yards. The AFL is a joke compared to college.

JTaylor99 said:
I think he may even be there when we pick in the 4th round. Hopefully we get him.
My boy is a Packers fan and thinks they will take him 24th over all..........

:roflmao:

24th overall??? this guy will be a huge bust in the NFL, he has some talent sure but his head is not screwed on right at all, he purposely blew the fsu gm at ncst which he must of had alot of money on fsu to lose
i went to fsu and was and is ashamed of this loser,. u guys should avoid this bust in the making at all costs, charlie frye or jason campbell would be great picks

TheFlashWade said:
i think his stock rose with that sunday conversation. Unfortunately we probably could have gotten him earlier but now about 15 teams are on his bandwagon.

His stock rose for you and me, but i would be very surprised if any NFL team actually gives a lot of thought to what happens on ESPN, especially not the Saban Dolphins. He is a fan and media hyped kid, he will be there in the 4th and we will not draft him, because we will have Walter with us already. :wink:

Quelonio said:
His stock rose for you and me, but i would be very surprised if any NFL team actually gives a lot of thought to what happens on ESPN, especially not the Saban Dolphins. He is a fan and media hyped kid, he will be there in the 4th and we will not draft him, because we will have Walter with us already. :wink:

Well said!!!

Back
Top Bottom