Adrian Mcpherson band wagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian Mcpherson band wagon

Keebler229

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As a student at FSU i got to see Mcpherson first hand. He made a bad decision and yes it was stupid on his part, but these no doubt this guy has all the skills. All the talk around campus when he first came in was exciting and we all knew he would be something special. I would love to see the Dolphins take him 3rd round maybe. I believe he can turn into a great pro if coached correctly. What do u guys really think about making Mcpherson our starting QB eventually?

alot of us are on that bandwagon, if we ever get a 2nd (either from the Pat trade or from the Bucs) then I would really like us to take him with the 2nd rounder.

the Mcpherson band wagon has come and gone and come back again, i think he could be a decent to a good QB, he definately has alot of up side.

I am on the bandwagon once it reaches the 3rd round.

I like what he did throughout his young career. I think he will be a star or bust in the league.

beejay05 said:
I am on the bandwagon once it reaches the 3rd round.

I'm with beejay on this one. It's hard to go wrong with an athletic quarterback in this day and age

I've said this before, I'm on his bandwagon as will and I'm a CANE fan!!! From what little I saw of him during his freshman and sophomore seasons I came away very impressed....I saw a piece on him on ESPN about an hour ago and came away even more impressed with how he fessed up to his mistakes and "seems" to have matured greatly...If he were available when our turn came up to pick in the 3rd I would grab him in a heart beat...He will prove all the doubters wrong IMO.

teji67 said:
I've said this before, I'm on his bandwagon as will and I'm a CANE fan!!! From what little I saw of him during his freshman and sophomore seasons I came away very impressed....I saw a piece on him on ESPN about an hour ago and came away even more impressed with how he fessed up to his mistakes and "seems" to have matured greatly...If he were available when our turn came up to pick in the 3rd I would grab him in a heart beat...He will prove all the doubters wrong IMO.

All of this is great but do you think the Dolphins are even considering him? a lot of teams have probelms with his shaddy past

From what I hear is Miami is interested in him.

I hope so, sure he is a risk but I would prefer risking a lower round pick on him or another QB than the second overall on Rodgers or Smith, I think the risk is the same for them all being busts but Mcpherson has a huge upside that is greater than the top two!

Timmy54 said:
alot of us are on that bandwagon, if we ever get a 2nd (either from the Pat trade or from the Bucs) then I would really like us to take him with the 2nd rounder.

2nd is too high. 3rd is a stretch.
Put his character issues aside and you are still left with a QB that really hasnt proven his worth.

teji67 said:

You don't think Leigh Steinberg has been coaching him up a bit? I would not risk anything higher than a 4th round pick. If this guy gets caught placing a bet on one single NFL game, he's done.
Art Schlicter, Art Schkicter, Art Schlicter

Uhuhu No Nein Nanka Nunca Never, I dont want him any earlier than the 4th round and thats only if Andrew Walter is off the board already, I rather have Andrew than Adrian.

M3590NJ973 said:
I like what he did throughout his young career. I think he will be a star or bust in the league.

What Career? Started 3 games for fsu and even Bowden kicked him off the team, the old man would start Satan at QB if he thought he could win. Then had decent Arena League numbers for an incredible 1 (one) season. This man has played less than Feeley yet the logic on here is that he will be the steal of the draft? He'll be the steal all right... he will steal a draft pick away from the Dolphins that we need in other areas.

Delete the words "star or" in the above quote and you have it right.

He should be available in the third. There's too much proven talent above him to fill the second round. I suspect him to go mid-late third. For some reason, I predict the Jags or Bengals.

I would like him though.

Back
Top Bottom