Adrian McPherson wows Dolphins scouts in workout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson wows Dolphins scouts in workout

Since we currently have two jokes at QB... the choice between Feeley and Ferotte may be even more pathetic then last year's Fiedler-Feeley debacle.. I say we sign this stud let him show his stuff.
Kurt Warner... Jake Dehlomme... Doug Flutie... are just a few examples of guys who thrived with another opportunity.
This guy looks like he rocks. Let's grab him and hope.

er...unless ya'll are sold on Feeley - Ferotte! bahahaha :roflmao:

A.J. Fin said:
Since we currently have two jokes at QB... the choice between Feeley and Ferotte may be even more pathetic then last year's Fiedler-Feeley debacle.. I say we sign this stud let him show his stuff.
Kurt Warner... Jake Dehlomme... Doug Flutie... are just a few examples of guys who thrived with another opportunity.
This guy looks like he rocks. Let's grab him and hope.

er...unless ya'll are sold on Feeley - Ferotte! bahahaha :roflmao:

Kurt Warner and Jake all played several years at the NCAA division 1 level of football.... Joe Germaine and Clint Storner are tearing it up at Arena.. please

McPherson had 4 career starts... .... a college dropout....

I would love it if we got this kid in the 3rd, he's like the next Culpepper or McNabb.

Eric-Gofins said:
The next Culpepper or Mcnabb... yeah.. thats funny

It's ignorant to be so critical of someone who the scouts are high on, when you know so little about him. You are setting yourself up to eat your words my friend. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom