Adrian McPherson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson

He or Campbell would be good picks to me, I actually think their more of our D. Marino in terms of suprise of the draft, gotten late but play the best in the NFL of the QB's taken before them.

MDFINFAN said:
He or Campbell would be good picks to me, I actually think their more of our D. Marino in terms of suprise of the draft, gotten late but play the best in the NFL of the QB's taken before them.
I think either would be great too but I think the Dolphins like Mcpherson more at this point after his workout and everything.

I have a feeling about him and I have that same feeling we're going to draft him in the 3rd.

MDFINFAN said:

I agree completely. If I could chose a QB from this years draft, one of them would be it. I'm not sure if Smith or Rogers are worth the #2 pick, but I'm sure McPherson or Campbell are worth a 2nd/3rd rounder. Rather get some other type of player at #2 (or trade down, that would be awesome).

Back
Top Bottom