Adrian McPherson???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson????

dolfan_101

Active Roster
Reaction score
How would you feel if the fins drafted this future stud??? I think that he would be an excellent pick up in 2nd or 3rd round. He is very athletic and could be a future star on our team.

dolfan_101 said:
How would you feel if the fins drafted this future stud??? I think that he would be an excellent pick up in 2nd or 3rd round. He is very athletic and could be a future star on our team.

he's going to be what Ron Mexico would be if he had any accuracy

I wouldnmt mind drafting this guy, but it seems like he is being really overhyped for some reason. He wasnt all that impressive in his 1 year of college football imo

I'd take him if he was a F/A. He looks good in shorts...but hasn't played any real football....like Matt Jones....he's a gamble the Dolphins can't afford.

HysterikiLL said:
I'd take him in the 4th

he won't last untill the 4th. in fact, i'm kinda scared he's going to be gone by the time we pick in the third

seriously this guy could be Saban's Tom Brady

If he's there in the third and we haven't taken a QB then he would be a very nice pick. He has loads of talent.

finsrule84 said:
he won't last untill the 4th. in fact, i'm kinda scared he's going to be gone by the time we pick in the third

I dont really see the Brady comparison :confused:

i would definately take him if he was there when we pick in the third. the guy was just plin dominating in the afl which i follow preety well and go to three or four games a year for the rush. never saw him play in person but saw him on tv and he looked awesome. trust me hes not over hyped he deserves all of it but i dont really want him to be hyped alot because that means we cant get him in the third. but if hes ther we should definaely pick him up.

I've seen him play HS, College, and AFL. I think he gonna be great in 2 years or so. He has all the tools for a great IMHO. I have a gut feeling he will be playing in Arizona, I think Denny Green is gonna trade down in the second and scoop him up before we even have a chance, but I would love him here, the only QB I want from this draft.

DonShula84 said:
I dont really see the Brady comparison :confused:

what i mean is that this COULD be the guy that would take Saban to the Superbowl. and that, in a few years, people COULD be wondering why didn't this guy go #1 overall in the draft (but notice the emphasis on the word "could").

finsrule84 said:

Definently, with some some game play, and coaching he could be atleast an average QB.

Back
Top Bottom