Adrian Peterson injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian Peterson injury

PJack

Active Roster
Reaction score
NFL Network is saying some medical staff says the collarbone may need to be rebroken and a plate put in. Even went as far as to say he may not play until 2008 if it happens. Could send him spiralling down the draft. Changes a lot of draft boards. Doesn't help us get Quinn as most had Peterson going to the Vikes at the latest.

Sorry if already posted but I checked 4 pages. Board is CRAZY!!

NFL Network is saying some medical staff says the collarbone may need to be rebroker and a plate put in. Even went as far as to say he may not play until 2008 if it happens. Could send him spiralling down the draft. Changes a lot of draft boards. Doesn't help us get Quinn as most had Peterson going to the Vikes at the latest.

Sorry if already posted but I checked 4 pages. Board is CRAZY!!

Man. I just know that I HOPE that Cam has a world class medical staff in place for making these very tough medical decisions. Obviously in 20/20 hindsight the Dolphins medical staff zigged when they should have zagged last year when they were thinking about drafting Drew Brees. So much for Brees' shoulder problem. He went on to the Pro Bowl, led one of the highest rated offenses and nearly got the Saints to the Super Bowl. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom