Ads on uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads on uniforms

What do you think about ads on uniforms?

• Hate them

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters

DolfanSince93

Man Crushing on Grier
Reaction score
We all know it’s coming. The NBA started doing it a few years ago, now the NHL and MLB have them. So what do you guys think about them? I personally hate them, and hope the Dolphins go back to the throwbacks full-time before they have to have some stupid ad for “Estrella Insurance” or some bullshit.

Terrible idea. I guess it's actually a good idea to make extra revenue, but for a fan to see Tyreek hill catch a wide open tuddy with Depends sprawled across his back would make any fan roll their eyes

We have the most feminine logo in the history of professional sports. It belongs in the WNBA

The "classic" one one is as cartoonish as the Orioles (MLB).

The team needs to return to Marino era colors The logo should be more 'angular' like a Dolphin flying through the surf at maximum velocity

The team needs to return to Marino era colors The logo should be more 'angular' like a Dolphin flying through the surf at maximum velocity
I think the 1997 logo is the “cartoonish” one. The one from the ‘80s is the one i’d prefer, but the ‘66 with the giant sun is fine, too. Anything except what they have now.

Agreed 1,000,000%

Back
Top Bottom