Ads on uniforms | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads on uniforms

What do you think about ads on uniforms?

• Hate them

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
Personally, don't you think Pfizer would look pretty cool on the front of The Pfins uni?

Maybe with a tagline, take your best shot!

(Sarcasm alert)

Detroit would get Ford
New England would get Kraft
Bills would get Visit Niagra Falls
Jets would get Airbus
Seattle Boeing
Raiders MGM or Le Falatio
Tampa some Sanitary Napkin company

I'd be ok with it if we sponsored "Kum and Go" convenience stores.

Well, Dolphins are silly, playful creatures. A dolphin is never gonna not look silly, or wimpy. But the classic logo is the best representation we could hope for, IMO.
I take it you’re NOT aware that some scientists believe Dolphins may possess certain brain capability actually higher than human beings? In that context, I object to your “silly, playful creatures” that are never gonna look NOT silly or wimpy” characterization. Google it…sure we humans surpass them, generally, but I gotta “wonder” in some cases.🐬

“Knowledge is a deadly friend
if no one sets the rules…
the fate of all mankind, I see
is in the hands of fools”

King Crimson - Epitaph

Heck for thread was dead in the water anyway…

I personally love the new logo… Nice overall balance with colors and elements true to form. As a fan since 72, of course I also love the original… and always love the throwback uni’s. What the discussion on new versus old demonstrates is not only the logo, but how the new uniform presents it… New uniform has the new font, less stripes, beautiful new aquamarine standard, and also the occasional “extreme” Nike version. Change is hard for so many…. So it’s good that we get a taste of the past occasionally with our beloved throwbacks!

As all this relates to ads? Hate sticking those greedy money grabbing things on Unis. As if the NFL needs more money ha ha.

Would have to say that the one when Jimmy Johnson took over was maybe the ugliest? Remember… The mean dolphin?! Ha ha

Would love to hear Henrik chime in on the “logo wars” but would completely understand if he didn’t! Ha ha

Lastly, I am constantly astonished at how poorly the Miami Dolphins utilize stadium logo branding around the perimeters… I know that it’s a dual use facility but we should be having the same kind of large wrap around banners at field level - Like the Bengal’s for example… You know you’re “in The Jungle” when you play there. Really, a missed opportunity there….What do we get? Tiny little logos every 150 feet, it’s ridiculous. LMAOADFOLU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom