Ads on uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads on uniforms

What do you think about ads on uniforms?

• Hate them

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • Like them

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters
I think the 1997 logo is the “cartoonish” one. The one from the ‘80s is the one i’d prefer, but the ‘66 with the giant sun is fine, too. Anything except what they have now.
Maybe we can make one where the Dolphin is holding a lightsaber that's cutting through a Jet, while shooting flames from his blow-hole that's burning a revolutionary soldier, and eating a Buffalo. That would be dope.

Sad thing is, do these owners really believe fans see the ads on the uniform and THAT is what sparks them to spend $$$ on the product? As if they didn't already know about said product already??

Maybe there are quite a few lemmings out there that do, but enough to offset the disgust from mainstream fans?

I can't be the only one that actually loathes this nonsense being pushed down fans throats so much that whatever is advertised on the jersey -- I won't touch! I'll go out of my way to avoid it.

Back in the day, these leagues were heavily reliant upon advertisers just to broadcast games. That time has come and gone. They have a myriad of way to advertise their partners. They don't need to advertise on their uniforms to continue to operate.

Go eff yourselves, NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. I ain't buying what your peddling, beyond a football game.

No it hasn’t, and F that stupid show.

That show wasn't stupid for the first 2, maybe 3 seasons. It was quite good. But by season 4 it started to become a "couples" show and jumped the shark.

When it was just the 4 nerds and Penny, it was watchable.

We all know it’s coming. The NBA started doing it a few years ago, now the NHL and MLB have them. So what do you guys think about them? I personally hate them, and hope the Dolphins go back to the throwbacks full-time before they have to have some stupid ad for “Estrella Insurance” or some bullshit.

I could tolerate an add on a shoulder or thigh, but my fear is it will end up like NASCAR.

We have the most feminine logo in the history of professional sports. It belongs in the WNBA

Yeah, sure, because a team's name or city "printed" on the side of the helmet is so much more masculine! LMFAO.

So is not even having a logo on the helmet! SMH.

Nothing instills fear or masculinity like an orange helmet with nothing on it or a giant "C", "T", "W", "G", "NY", "KC", "SF" or "Jests" sprawled across it!

Hide your women and children!!!

Sad thing is, do these owners really believe fans see the ads on the uniform and THAT is what sparks them to spend $$$ on the product? As if they didn't already know about said product already??

Maybe there are quite a few lemmings out there that do, but enough to offset the disgust from mainstream fans?

I can't be the only one that actually loathes this nonsense being pushed down fans throats so much that whatever is advertised on the jersey -- I won't touch! I'll go out of my way to avoid it.

Back in the day, these leagues were heavily reliant upon advertisers just to broadcast games. That time has come and gone. They have a myriad of way to advertise their partners. They don't need to advertise on their uniforms to continue to operate.

Go eff yourselves, NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. I ain't buying what your peddling, beyond a football game.

The question is 'do these advertisers really believe. . .'
If the advertisers think so, they'll want to advertise

The question is 'do these advertisers really believe. . .'
If the advertisers think so, they'll want to advertise

No, the advertisers have no say in it. It's all on the NFL. For as long as I've been alive, they haven't allowed advertisers to make that choice.

Back
Top Bottom